Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 It turns out that even convenience is so difficult

  Li Haomiao laughed silently, it seems that this little thing is also heartless.

  It's just that this little thing really doesn't hear a sound at all? It stands to reason that it is not possible, could it be said...

  that she is lazy like herself, too lazy to deal with those useless people, too lazy to pay for those unpredictable people.

  Li Ruoruo almost cried into lasagna outside the door, but he was afraid of the old uncle.

  She was so frightened that she covered her mouth subconsciously, but she just stared at the door unwillingly.

  "Li Ruoruo, don't be afraid, don't be afraid, this is not what happened in your life.

  Today's uncle is still a slob! And you haven't done anything bad to his wife, so you don't need to be afraid of him!

  " It took a while to build up mentally, but Li Ruoruo was still afraid.

  But even so, she just didn't want to leave, and she didn't miss the novels in her previous life, especially the rebirth ones.

  But she never waited for her long-awaited golden finger. She always wondered if her golden finger was taken away by someone inexplicably.

  So she always felt that something was wrong with this undead old aunt!
  But she didn't know that she was originally a cannon fodder, even a cannon fodder not even a passerby.

  As cannon fodder, and without the aura of the protagonist, how can you have a golden finger?

  Especially if you didn't say what you did in your previous life, it's almost the same as intentional murder, pushing someone into a well?

  Even if your subjective consciousness is not strong, it is true that because you push people into a well, people die.

  This kind of behavior can make you reborn is already very good, but it is still so greedy and insufficient.

  I always feel that there is no golden finger, but she doesn't want to be reborn. Isn't it the biggest golden finger for her?

  How can you get so many prophets, don't live your own life well, and always stare at other people's newlywed couples?

  Are you in a hurry to find abuse? It's not enough to be abused in the past life, and you will continue to seek abuse in this life, otherwise you will feel uncomfortable?

  "Er Ya, what are you doing here? You're shameless, you're half a big girl!"

  Mrs. Li looked at her shameless granddaughter lying at the door of her younger son's room, and immediately picked up a stick with the thickness of a child's arm. Stick, come here with a black face!
  "Grandma, I don't have it, I just came to say hello. Didn't I hear that the old aunt is not in good health? But the old uncle didn't even open the door for me and scolded me!"

  Li Ruoruo hurriedly explained, but secretly cursed in his heart , what kind of shit grandma is this.

  I am your granddaughter! But what about you, you are so particular about your grandson's shameless, what is it, and you still let me live in the future?

  Yes, she is naturally not a teenage girl at heart after being reborn, and she naturally knows how important fame is to a girl in this era.

  But since she was reborn, why didn't she know that her behavior was already a big taboo, but she didn't listen but complained about being a grandmother.