Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231
  "Father, what are you talking about? Don't you blame me? Am I that kind of person?
  If you don't worry, well, I won't go, and neither will my daughter-in-law. , just guarding your second wife in the countryside!

  In my eyes, your second wife is the most important to me, and this is my daughter-in-law!

  Then you will agree to my daughter-in-law, right? You see, my parents are reluctant to let us leave , and don't worry about our character!"

  Li Haomiao's words made Father Li want to slap him.

  What is meant by father and mother first and your daughter-in-law second, do you think we don't know that you are married to a daughter-in-law and forget your mother?

  Your daughter-in-law and your eldest brother have a little bit of a conflict, even before anyone suffers, you moved out of here in a hurry.

  I'm just afraid that your parents won't support you and your daughter-in-law, right?
  And this son is his seed, doesn't he know what's going on with his son? His old son has always had a lot of guts, but he...

  "Fuck you, you bastard, hurry up, what can I get from you, your father? You

  can tell from the day you are born that you are not good. , slicker than your brothers!

  Especially the bigger you are, the less we worry about it, the farther you go, the happier I and your mother will be!" The

  old man blew his beard and stared, but his eyes were a little red. I really miss my old son!
  It is said that the old son and grandson are the lifeblood of the old lady, and the world is also the lifeblood of the old man!

  But he also knew that no matter how his son could go to the imperial capital, there were only advantages and no disadvantages.

  Anyway, what to say, his son is too many to go, and he is not so distressed.

  It's very reluctant, but fortunately I have a lot of births, and there are others after this one is gone.

  "Dad, don't be like this, I'm also very filial to you, why am I not being filial? You say that to me...

  That's it, my daughter-in-law is not that important, it's my parents that matter! Of course I am here. Brothers and sisters are also very important! They have a higher status than my daughter-in-law!"

  Baili Lina...

  Although I know you are coaxing your parents, why do I want to smoke you

  [I pick up trash in the stars]: "Hahaha... ...let me laugh three times, and none of you, don't say anything! Keep watching, it's so exciting, so exciting.

  I want to give them a reward, this old man has so many dramas I think this Li Haomiao is also a natural actor, this is the seed of this

  old man!" "Okay! It's okay, we are almost done!

  You should go! What should you do.

  If you are that If you have a lot of money, why don't you just send some food stamps and money to your parents?
  Also, it's hard to buy fabrics and soaps here. Although your daughter-in-law's little invention is good, meat and oil are not cheap. Yeah!

  We can't get enough to eat. How can we fix that thing when our mouths are short of oil and water

  ? Look!
  Whether it's your parents, our brothers, and your nieces and nieces, I miss you all! It's true that I can't bear to leave you, but I also know that it's the best for your development if you leave here and go to the Imperial Capital!"