Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Update tonight!

  The man who repaired the sewer is here, there is no way to code it, and it will be updated in the afternoon.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 62 No

  Face

  The sharp-eyed Baili Lina also discovered this. It turned out that the second brother, who was weak and incompetent in everyone's eyes, was not as pure as he showed.

  It's just what Baili Lina should do or how, but it's just a second uncle who doesn't have much interaction with him, and he doesn't have any dealings with him, what is there?

  For those who are deeply thoughtful and unwilling to make deep friendships, it is enough to stay away, but Baili Lina has less social experience after all.

  "How can you, the ninth siblings, everyone can't get enough to eat, how can they come here to eat? I just didn't expect you to eat so late."

  Second brother Li is still such a good person, he always thinks about other people when he talks and does things. look.

  But suddenly I saw the red mushroom that Baili Lina was eating, and my heart suddenly calmed down.

  He also knows that some red mushrooms can be eaten, but unfortunately he does not have such good eyesight.

  I don't have the guts to eat it. This red mushroom is naturally delicious when picked, but if it is not picked well, it will die!

  As long as people don't starve to death, who wants to eat something that will kill you if you're not careful!

  What's more, everyone is busy in the fields to death, that is, those children who can't work at all will go up the mountain, and they can't tell the difference.

  "Second brother, do you have anything to talk about with ninth brother? Do you

  need me to avoid it for you?" Baili Lina took a full two minutes to eat before she pretended to be polite and did
  n't wait for the second brother to speak, and said again, " In this way, Brother Jiu, help me bring these food to the back room, and you two can talk outside!

  I'm a woman, so there may be some things you shouldn't listen to!" Another meaning is, what's wrong with you men? Now, don't you treat your wife as an outsider?
  "I'm hungry, you have no conscience, I don't know how to feel sorry for your man!"

  Li Haomiao grabbed a sweet potato and ate it, which made the second brother Li standing here.

  No matter how deep his scheming was, he still felt embarrassed.

  "Second brother, tell me what's the matter!" He didn't say a word to let the second brother eat or drink some water.

  He clearly put disgust and dislike on his face.

  You are not the same people, I don't want to get along with you, and I will not use those false opportunities to intervene in my life.

  Li Haomiao has always thought this way, and has never been willing to share his kindness with those who he despised, and even said that he was extremely disgusted and jealous.

  If the eldest brother is just a madman who only cares about his own happiness and doesn't care about other people, even the life and death of his wife and children.

  This second brother is a dog that bites and doesn't show his teeth. It's a pity that his emotional intelligence is not high enough to please his parents.