Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161
  "Daughter-in-law, leave this to me, don't let other people take advantage of it.

  Now the imperial capital is not very peaceful, especially the lack of various materials.

  You can see that Mo Zixuan secretly wants to investigate Baibai. What is the situation in Li's family?
  I don't think the imperial capital is suitable for you to live like this. I will try to sell as many of these as money and tickets.

  It will also make life easier for us in the years after we go back . I just

  hope that the policy will be loosened as soon as possible. Let you really go home!"

  Li Haomiao remembered that there was a man who had a

  much worse life than his daughter-in-law, and always thought that his family had some secret treasures that were not passed down.

  But then the one disappeared. I don't know if he was killed or what happened. Anyway, he saw the miserable one at that time...   It made   him

  a hard-hearted person. Ah, it means that you are lucky enough to meet me, otherwise, what do you think you are!   If you don't say anything else, let's talk about these in this little secret warehouse?   This is going to be taken out, you said you have to...   "Then if Brother Jiu lets me really go home one day, will you come with me? Do you think this is detrimental to your dignity as a man? "   Don't you say it all? Men don't like women who are too capable. Even if a man marries a daughter from a wealthy family whose family conditions are much better than his own, it is not sincere!   Do you still feel that his male dignity is damaged, and then he dislikes his daughter-in-law while enjoying benefits?   It is said that a man needs a woman to worship him, and a weak woman who worships him in every way and obeys him.   It makes him feel majestic, maybe this is what a man calls happiness!

  "Fool, what kind of dignity do I have? When we have a child with your surname in the future, I'll be fine!

  Anyway, I have many parents and children, and I'm not inferior to me, and I don't care about it. Do

  n't think about it. , You, you think you know men, but I tell you, you don't know at all. It is

  said that women are shameless, especially in the old society to be concubines for rich people, in fact, we men also like money.

  When I usually live my life, I also hope that my daughter-in-law will share the burden, and I don't want to live so hard and so tired outside!" The

  key is that Li Haomiao really doesn't care, and what he said is really true.

  Who said that men don't worship money, in fact, men are only more obscure than women.

  They also like money, and they don't want to work hard and earn those three melons.

  There are many children in the family, I'm afraid they can't even save money for cigarettes, and they don't want to live that kind of life.

  Baili Lina covered her mouth and smiled: "Hurry up, even if you want our child to be named Baili!

  I still don't want it, the Baili family is not dead, and I am the only woman left. Why am I giving birth to a child like this and taking my mother's surname.

  Besides, they are not very good to me, why should I give birth to a child with their surname?

  As long as it is our two children, whose surname will it be? Isn't that the case?
  Let's take a look at this first. I think you are also very powerful. What about this thing! If we should
  take it away, we will take it away. I guess, as you said, I'm afraid to go to I won't be able to come to the imperial capital for many years later, but it's a pity that the house was bought for nothing!