1|BROKEN DOWN

Aspen Blair

March 23rd, 1986

*beeb beeb beeb

ugh fuck
I look over to my alarm clock and it reads 9:00 , lazily getting up to turn it off and go to the bathroom to take a shower, I finish up everything I need to do then go to my room to pick out my outfit for today.

I pick out a tight black cropped misfits tank top with a leather skirt and jacket. I slip on my black thigh high socks and black boots then go to do my hair. I look in the mirror and notice that my hair looks a bit messy as my strands of my black hair fall upon my forehead. Today I'm going to see my best friend Nicole to go shopping. I look back to my bullet belt on my dresser , just underneath where I hang my baby, my beautiful Warbeast.

I kiss Gretta then grab my belt quickly fastening it around my waist then Finally 10:30 hit and I head to my car , and start driving to Nicoles house , she lives a good length away from my house so Im glad I have patience

Why the fuck are there so much traffic ... wait its L.A what did I expect.

I finally escape the traffic but as Im driving my car just fucking ran out of gas. I mentally scold myself for not putting gas in my tank before I left.

Fucking fuck ... this cannot be happening right now

I try to call Nicole on my Nokia but she's not answering the goddamned phone. So I call my dad since he knows a lot about cars.

*ring ring ring

"hey dad" "yeah sweets"

"i need help, my car is broken down on the side of the road and I'm literally in the mi-

*beep

"dad...dadd ?"

The phone literally just hangs up , now what the hell am I gonna do. I try to get some of the few drivers that passed attention but those assholes didn't even stop to even look at me. Until this large bus which appeared to be some sort of tour bus approached. I cant take this anymore , I wave my hands around like some sort of maniac and they come to stop.

Jeez at least somebody stopped. The door opened and 4 boys who I insistently recognized as the boys from Metallica; Lars, James, Cliff , and ouu Kirk hopped out. My eyes widened a little bit but quickly made them go back to normal as I remember how they were talking about fans acting crazy around them like their not humans in an interview.

"Hey I know you guys, your music rocks, I'm Aspen"

"Hey Aspen you're a metal fan ?" Kirk says "No shit Kirk look at what she's wearing, totally metal" "You're hot" Lars says to me with his thick accent, Kirk smacks the back of Lars's head and I give a little chuckle. "Thank you guys for stopping for stopping my car ran out of fucking gas coming from L.A and literally nobody is answering the phone, can you help me out" "Sure why not" James says.

I just cant stop looking at Kirk, he's literally so hot , and his eyes are so beautiful , his long black hair , and oh Jesus his hands , I can just imagine the cold sting of his rings his fingers dig into m- "I found some gas" My thoughts are interrupted by Cliff coming out with gas. "Dude" James says. "Thats fucking diesel gas asshat" Lars says. I love his accent, not in a sexual way of course, but I mean it could be, anyways. I turn back to Kirk to see him looking at me , I give him a smirk then turn my focus on getting my car to start working. But at this point I don't even want my car to work anymore.

"Well where are we gonna get regular gas from ?" "I guess call a tow truck or ... where do you live ?" Kirk says "L.A" "Oh good you can catch a ride with us" James says "were going to the staples center to preform." "Thank you guys so much, thats really cool too, I would come see your show but I'm pretty sure that shits all sold out" I say as we head in the bus "Oh hell yeah they are, but fuck it, come with us to the performance we can give you backstage passes" Lars says "Oh my shit are you serious, thats awesome as fuck, thanks" I look over to Kirk leaning back on the couch staring at me again, I look at him and the position he's in, then my gaze shifts down his body and he notices then smirks

"Hey Aspen, you play an instrument ?" he says to me. "uh yeah I actually uh play guitar" "really ?" "oh yeah, I left mine at the house but if I had it with me I could show you guys" "No need use mine" I widen my eyes not believing that I am about to use Kirk Hammetts guitar holy shit. He brings the guitar out and its a white Flying V.

Holy fucking shit Kirks Guitar

He hands me guitar then plugs it up for me. All the boys come around in the living room and watch me play. I'm calm on the outside but I'm I am shitting bricks right now , no- not bricks- metal. I am shitting metal right now. "Show us what you got Aspen" "okay, play anything right" "sure" "okay" I start to play Iron Man by Black Sabbath. I pay attention to the song and play the riffs correctly, I've played this song so much its a muscle memory for me so I don't have to look at the strings. I tilt my head a little bit to get into the feeling.

They were really amazed, the familiar feeling of my fingers numbing from the constant strumming and shredding. I slightly big my lip and moved my head slightly every time I played a note, Its a habit, I'm sure the boys can relate. They looked so surprised as if its so unbelievable that a girl can play like this. I finished off the song then looked up to see the boys stunned with wide eyes. "Ho ly shit, you're amazing" lars says to me "damn right she is, how did you learn" Kirk asks me. "I taught myself, I always found it cool as a kid so I saved up, bought me one and practiced literally all day, it definitely wasn't easy but here I am now I guess" "That shit is cool" Cliff says. "Play another" "Okay uh" I started to play Holy Diver by Dio. And the boys went crazy literally cheering me on. I felt so fucking cool, I'm literally hanging out with one of the most hottest bands playing guitar for them. I started singing the lyrics and they all joined in with me. I finished off the song and they started yelling and hyping me up.

"Thats was fucking awesome" Kirk says to me "Yeah" all the other boys say. "Turn right over there, I would love to play you boys another song but too bad I'm home" I say heading towards the door hoping one if them would stop me. "Hey wait , I thought you were coming to the arena" Lars says stopping me "Oh you were for real ?" " Uh hell yeah" "Holy shit, Ok i'll be right back I Just have to get a quick outfit" I run out if the bus to see mg poor baby in the driveway "and bring your guitar!" Kirk shouts. I ran into the house really quick to get my outfit and Gretta I still wonder why he wants me to bring her. I lock my door behind me get back to the bus then head to the bathroom to change.