33|NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Me and Kirk head to the bus after we're done getting ready, I try to walk straight and make it not obvious but its kinda hard because everything is sore. Man I swear Kirk is some kind of sex god.

When we get in the tour bus I can't even sit, everybody has been looking at me like i'm crazy, except for Kirk of course.

Nicole looks at me and Kirk back to back like she already got the hint, i'm pretty sure Lars knows too, he definitely knows a railed girl when he sees one. Bobby is catching it too, of course he is gonna be pissed about it but I could care less.

"Asp you look like you just got fucked" Charlie says while laughing "What? No dude, I just ... been doing squats, trying to get this ass right" great cover "Yeah sure" he says finishing his weed.

"Aspen" I hear Nicole say, she gets up to the back and motions to me with her hand to come with her. "Asp, you already know what i'm about to say"

"No I don't" she looks at me like i'm an idiot.

"Don't even ... why are you limping Asp"

"I told you guys...squats" I say still trying to lie

"Lies!" she says laughing "Just say you totally got railed by Kirk, I literally heard you guys, and jeez are you sure you don't need counseling" I get so embarrassed dude.

"Wha- okay yes, and how we weren't even that loud" knowing thats a lie.

"If I can hear it in the hallway that's a problem"

"Oh shut up"

"So are you guys getting back together?"

"Well I don't know. We'll have to talk about it later" we continue to talk and we don't even realize that we've made it to the stadium. We all get out and of course I have to get out last because my legs are fucking ruined. Kirk stays back to help me get down the bus stairs. I grab Gretta from his hands and limp to the stadium.

"You know what, thanks a lot Kirk, now I cant even fucking walk"

"Thats not what you were saying during the process. 'Oh Kirk don't stop', 'Fuck Kirk'" he says in a girly voice to mock me, I slap his arm from embarrassment.

"And lets not forget about the part where you admitted to watching the tape again."

"Oh god please shut up" I say

"no need to be embarrassed sweetheart, your moans are pretty, i'm blessed that I get to even be with you...and we have fucking amazing sex" he says giving me a kiss on the lips. "Wait are we together or was that a one time thi- "Kirk shut up" I say kissing him more passionately, I get off him "Yes we are" I say smiling.

He smiles back at me "Hurry up we have to get ready" Charlie said to us. We head into the stadium and their already setting everything up for tonight.

We go over the schedule for today and being that i'm a lead singer they'll be a lot of standing...unfortunately. Being I just got the brains fucked out of me this morning. 

We rehearse the performances and we have to preform Creeping death, Nothing else matters, Chop suey, Zombie, Seven nation army, Enter Sandman, and One. This is gonna be a long day.

I go backstage to get my outfit on which i'm sure i'll have a hard time doing. I ask Diana what outfit she has for me today and what the makeup look is today. And she whips out this sexy thing.