12|BACK AT IT AGAIN**!

I hear a voice. Kirk.

"Kirk" I say with my hoarse voice

He turns around looking at me like he had just seen a ghost. "Oh Aspen" he says, his voice cracking as started to cry. I sat up and he ran towards me engulfing me in a big hug and giving me a kiss on my head.

"I'm so sorry Kirk, I was just hurt i'm sorry" I say crying in his arms "No baby i'm sorry for not believing you, Diana told me the story and I uh- I didn't believe her, and now I see" I grab his face and give him a kiss, our kisses mixed with the tears we cried.

I pull his back closer to me "I love you okay, I never stopped, but why..." Kirk said "Why what", "Why would you do something so stupid, I could have lost you and I feel guilty for it...why".

"I don't know, I was hurt and when everything happened it broke me and my dad ... it just made it worse, I didn't even know what I did"

"Shh" Kirk shushes me and brings me back into him. "I love you Kirk... so much" he starts back crying.

We spent all day and night together... at the hospital, were laying down and he says "Let me see it"

"See what?".

"Your tattoo" I sit up and I lift up my shirt all the way, flashing him my boobs, also showing him my tattoo. "Oh wow" he says flicking his eyes from my tattoo to my pierced boobs. "You can see my other one when we get home today". "Wait you got another one?", "Yep just for you" I say smirking at him.

Around 8pm we get to my house and it is ... cleaned up? They must have came back and cleaned up for me. I walk in with Kirk behind me, I look over at the chair I got wasted on and the table I snorted coke on. I feel a pang in my chest as I thought about it.

Cocaine.

I felt a shiver go down my spine still staring at the living room area. Where me and Kirk watched our first movie. And where I sat daily drinking and thinking about Kirk when he broke my heart. I feel a hand on my shoulder rubbing it soothingly, I head in the room looking at the spot I basically died in. I look back and Kirk and he's doing the same.

I might have been there knocked out, but Kirk actually saw me lying like that. I can't imagine how he felt. I walk over to his and hug him. "How about we sleep in the guest room?"

"yeah" he lowly said.

We get in the guest room and I take off my clothes throwing them in the laundry basket. I walk up to Kirk and throw my arms around him kissing him on the neck and getting on my tip toes to whisper in his ear. I know i'm just coming out of recovery but i'm still same ole horny Aspen "You wanna see my new tattoo?"

"Yeah baby" he whispered to me.

I grabbed his hand seductively walking to the bathroom with him showing my back tattoo "Fuck. Are you sure you're ready" he says from behind me.

"You just got out of-

"When haven't I ever been" I said smiling in satisfaction.

We get to the bathroom I bend down turning the shower water on giving him a full view, I hop in the shower "come on get in baby", he quickly takes off his clothes and gets in the shower with me, his huge dick looking at me.

I bite my lip from the overwhelming feeling of being turned on, I haven't had sex in almost 3 months I need it now "you just gonna stare at it princess or do something about it". I moan and get down on my knees, getting wetter as he bites his lip waiting for me, the water dripping down his abs "mm fuck" I say rubbing down his stomach down to his dick and stroking it.

I put the tip in my mouth sucking on it and he groans. I swirl my tongue around it then I go deeper relaxing my throat so I don't gag. I stare up into his eyes rubbing my hands on his abs as I deepthroat his dick. I bring my hand back down to grab it and massage his balls, I moan as I stop and kiss the tip giving him a big smile. I spit on it, jacking him off to spread it, I jack him off quickly "Baby you like this?", "mm fuck yes"

"Yes what baby", I stop and look at him "yes mommy"

"thats right". I lick his balls then go up taking him back in my throat going faster. I feel his dick twitch in my throat, he's about to cum so I go harder until I fit everything in my mouth. "oh fuckkk" he groans as he cums in my throat, I swallow every bit.

Next thing you know i'm being lifted up in the shower by Kirk, damn he's strong as fuck. My thighs are sitting on his fucking shoulders right now what the fuck. Before I get a chance to say anything he attaches his tongue to my clit causing me to yell out. "Oh fuck Kirk!" I hold onto his head to stabilize myself because of my squirming. He flicks his tongue faster as I moan out loud. He starts sucking on my bud while he licks my clit, he adds two fingers inside of me going faster and faster each second. "Ohh fuck!!". He adds a third finger and starts licking on my clit again. "Fuck Kirk i'm about to cum". He lets me cum all in his mouth, as I do that my body squirms as he licked it one more time.

He let me down and we began to sloppily tongue kiss. He picks me back up holding my legs on his arms so that they hook around them. He grabs the shower poles on each side of my leg while my legs are still hooked around his arms and he began to fuck up into me. "KIRK!" "it's daddy" he growled back to me, I swore to myself I would never call a man daddy but Kirk just brung it right out of me. "Yes daddy fuck!" he began fucking me faster until he pulled out.

He took his dick and started to rub my bud with it, sending chills down my body "Fuck" I moan shakily , I feel his dick jump he must have really liked that. He slams himself inside of me bottoming out unexpectedly causing me to scream. I know the neighbors know his name by now. He keeps getting faster and harder. I feel his dick jam my g-spot repeatedly "KIRK!" I rush into my orgasm shaking like I never had before, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, with my body still shaking.

I began to squirt all over Kirk, my mouth opening and my head falls back against the wall, my hands squeezing my own boobs out of control as pleasurable screams rip from my throat. "You squirting for daddy?" he looks at me with a satisfied smirk. I couldn't do anything but pant to try and catch my breath. "I want an answer sweetheart", "Yes daddy yes" I say still out of breath.

"Lets see how sexy that tattoo is baby", "Yes daddy". I turn around as he grabs my hair and smacks my ass, the smack being more intense because of the water, more pleasurable than painful. I love it. He jams his dick back inside of me rubbing up and rubs down down my tattoo as he pounds the fuck out of me. My brain getting foggy due to immense pleasure. I feel his dick in my stomach, I take his hand putting it on my stomach "You feel it? Thats how much you fill me up, thats how deep you cum in me baby". "Fuck baby you feel so good". I back my ass up as he fucks me hard. My eyes snap to the back of my head.

I look back to see him enjoying it, he looks me in my eyes moving his hands to hold my ass as he fucks into me. He looks down biting his lip then starts looking back into my eyes and giving my ass a smack.

I knit my eyes and moan as he bites his lip giving me a smirk. "I love it when you can take my dick princess", "Yeah? I could just cum right now, right on your dick" I moan back to him. I feel myself start to clench onto him as a hotness starts forming in my stomach, "Do it then, cum all on daddy's dick princess" that just fucking did it "Mmm Fuck! Ohhh shit!" I came so hard my body starts shaking again as I see stars, my hand grabbing on the shower curtain the other on my boob. I feel myself squirting again. Jeez this man really brings it out of me.

He continued to fuck me hard chasing his high, I start screaming and screaming "Oh yeah, cum in me, all in me daddy please!" I start feeling another orgasm on the way and I feel his dick twitch. I hear Kirk give a moan and then another one that drove me to orgasm then all over again. On his last moan he jerked as I felt his warm cum fill me up. Not to mention i'm on the pill ;) He pulls out of me and I face him, my legs shaking and I give him a kiss "that was fucking great baby" I say kissing him again. "Mhm baby" he said grabbing my ass, I jumped back up as he held my legs.

"Round 2?" he asks

"Round 2." I say back.

We go on for about 3 rounds from the kitchen to the living room and to the guest room. We pass out in the guest room bed as were exhausted from having sex all day.