32|MORNING SURPRISE*

A/n: Finally what you guys were waiting for 😉 😏.

The next day

Its early performance day and Kirk is still sleeping, I always get up first. I have nothing on but panties and the white tank top on from last night. I get up to brush my teeth and I go to collapse on Kirk, trying to make him wake up. I straddle him and I start bouncing on him.

"Kirkyy wake upp" I say to him, I tackle his face with kisses. "Wake up" I say.

"mm mm"

I get closer to his ear "Please baby" I say, his hands go from my thighs to my ass then up to my waist "Why" he says.

"Because I have something planned for you" he looks me in my eyes with a smile "And we have a performance later on" his smile drops

"Ughh"

He gets up and goes to the bathroom to go get ready and his shirt is off, god I love it when his shirt is off.

His tattoo is showing, he starts to brush his teeth and I stare at him from the bed. He looks in the mirror and sees me starting. Fuck. He finishes brushing his teeth and walks up to me "What you staring at princess" he says, he pushes me back on the bed then drags me to him my my legs. I sit back on my arms as he rubs up and down my thighs.

My pussy starts getting wetter and I have nothing but panties on, I really hope he cant feel me pulsating. I lay down on my back and he comes closer to me "you" I say with my hands in his hair.

"Can I touch you princess?"

"Mhm" I say desperately.

He kisses me on my lips and he uses his tongue to dominate the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He walks us to the bathroom, what is up with this man and the bathroom.

He sits me on the counter and starts kissing my neck making me moan. He gives my neck a bite which catches me by surprise but I kinda liked it. He backs up a little then takes his fingers and rubs them against my clothed pussy "Shit" I whisper, biting my lip afterward.

"You're so wet for me princess, gonna let me taste it?" I say, I couldn't be happier to hear those words to come from Kirk's mouth.

"Please" I whimper as he pulls off my panties, some of my wetness comes off with it.

He throws my panties on the ground then goes down, as soon as his mouth hits my pussy I feel all my stress go away. His tongue works magic as it moves fast against my clit, he adds a finger and starts finger fucking me. "Fuck Kirk!" I say throwing my head back, he adds another finger in, stretching me out more "Ah!". He mumbles against me while he's eating me out.

He licks a long stripe up from my pussy to my clit which makes me shiver, he sucks on my bud still licking my clit at the same time.

He brings his tongue down and starts tongue fucking me as he rubs on my clit and bud. I grab onto his head, massaging his hair as he goes down on me. He curls his fingers and I feel my stomach start to get hot.

"Kirk, i'm about to cum" I jumble out.

"Cum on my tongue princess" soon after he said that my body started to shake uncontrollably, I pull at his hair as my back arches "F-Fuck!".

He comes back up to me and grabs my hair, pulling me up to kiss him. I get off the counter and get on my knees he quickly brings me back up "I'm making up to you" he said, he turns me around and gives my ass a hard smack. "Uh fuck!" he rubs up and down my wet pussy as i'm bent over the counter.