9|I LOVE YOU*

Today is the day of the performance at the footprint center in Phoenix. The boys told me recently that they want me to play three songs instead of just Seek and Destroy. They want me to play Master of Puppets and Creeping Death along with Seek and Destroy. The boys are rehearsing their part of the show and i'm in the back practicing the solos because it would be pretty shitty if I fuck it up. First i'm doing the Creeping Death solo because I need to get confirmation that I still got it. I just practice the solo part because I know that I have everything else down pack. I practice all the songs back to back to back so I don't embarrass myself literally in front of the whole world.

The boys are on stage doing a killer job at their performance, but me I am trying to perfect myself. As my part at the show time gets closer I feel myself start to get more and more nervous. I check myself in the mirror, looking at my outfit what if they think i'm too slutty, I never had this problem before.

An hour till my showtime

I keep on practicing until my hands get tired.

30 minutes till my showtime

I'm pacing in the sitting room backstage playing with my fingers praying to myself that I don't mess up.

10 minutes till my showtime

shit shit shit I cant do this, no I can do this, fuck what if i mess up. Three fucking songs?? Holy shit man, I hear footsteps coming towards the back and i'm going out of my mind, it's Diana. "Hey" "Hi Diana" I say clearly nervous. "Hey you are going to do a great job, its totally normal to be nervous but don't let it stop you okay" "okay, just... what if I mess up, i'll feel horrible Diana" "You cant think like that okay, you'll kill this shit, I guarantee it" "thank you".

Okay its time.

I grab Gretta and head to the stage as I hear my name being called. I literally feel like i'm about to throw up. I'm greeted by Kirk giving my hand a kiss and pulling me out. He looks me up and down, he can tell that i'm nervous, "you got this baby" I give him a smile and I looked at the pretty huge crowd, my expression completely changed. They were cheering... for me?? Holy shit. I remember rehearsal and after James says my name I start Master of Puppets and soon after everyone starts their parts. James steps back from the mic telling me to sing

oh balls, I guess lets test my vocals

I step up to the mic still playing Gretta waiting for the painfully long intro to go by so I could start singing.

End of passion play, crumbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear
Sucking darkest clear
Feeding on your death's construction

I sing the first part of the song while i'm still playing. James sings the next part because my voice is so not capable of doing that.

taste me and you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you