31|CHILL DAY

The next day...

I open my eyes to see the bright sunlight glaring through the window. I hear someone groan, I gasp and my heart jumps to my ass. I turn to see that its Kirk.

He's sleeping still of course. I take a good look at him in his most vulnerable state and he is beautiful. I guide my hands from his chest to his bicep to his face. I let his face sit in my hands for a while before I move it up to his hair, massaging it. We stay in this position for a minute, I snuggle back into his chest when all of a sudden I feel his arm move around my body and pull me in.

"I really missed you, you know that"

"Mhm" is all I say snuggling into his warm body even more, I don't even try to ruin the moment

I feel his strong arms wrap around me and his warm breath on my ear "Want me to make you something to eat princess?"

"mhm" I say, really missing this feeling. I get up and head to the bathroom to run a bath. I sit my clothes out for the day. I watch Kirk quietly as he's watching a movie on the tv, he finally decides to get up and he had his shirt off and belt unbuckled.

He has a tattoo. Holy shit. When did Kirk get a tattoo, its so hot. I notice myself staring for a while "Like what you see?", I turn my back to him and start to blush "Whatever".

I shut the door, stripping out of my clothes to get in my bubble bath. I sit in the hot water relaxing and I hear a knock on the door, nobody but Kirk. "Come in". The door opens and Kirk, still shirtless comes in with a plate of breakfast and a small table.

"Aw Kirk, you shouldn't have"

I say sitting up, the bubbles stuck to my chest, covering my boobs. "Anything for you princess". I get a burst of happiness out of nowhere.

God he's turning me on.

"Come here Kirk" I say, he finished setting the small table and he came down to my hight "What's up princess".

"I love what you're doing to me" I say, his face changes.

"All over again" I say holding his face, he then starts to smile, he leans in for a kiss but I stop him "Jeez Kirk take me on a date first" I say jokingly.

I kiss him and I take a piece of bacon and pretend like i'm gonna feed him some but I eat it instead. I take a bite out of my bacon and lay back as he exits the bathroom.

I don't know when this happened ... but Kirk's cooking tastes amazing, literally. I'm relaxing in the bath, but the water starts cooling down so I get out and head in my room to get dressed. I think Kirk is gone because it's so quiet so I drop my towel and start to dry off.

"Hey princess, you- oh my bad" Kirk walks into the bedroom door just as I was drying off, I quickly covered my body with the front of the towel. He walks back out being respectful. "No it's okay, you just startled me" I throw on my white tank top and black panties.

"You dressed now?"

"Yeah you can say that" I say, telling him he can come in, he walks in the door and he pauses to take a look at my body, I see his eyes quickly turn into a look of lust.

"So thats the new tattoo" he says swallowing hard "Thats fucking hot asp"

"Mm well maybe you get to see it in your point of view" Kirks eyebrows perk up.

Kirk goes to sit down on my bed as I get dressed a pair of loose daisy dukes and white socks. My plate and everything is still in the bathroom so I go in there to get everything cleaned up.

"I got that for you" Kirk says

"Its fine Kirk, you made the food, the least I can do is clean behind myself".

He pulls me close to him and mesmerizes me with his eyes then takes the plate and small table "Like I said, I got it" he says giving me a kiss on the head and walking away. My heart flutters and I blush.

I lay down on the bed and he walks back in the room

"Hey i'm about to go to my room really quick to get myself together, i'll be back" he says at my door entrance.

"Okay" I say pretty disappointed because I liked his company, but he said he'd be back right?

He heads out the door and I get Gretta to play a song I like. I started to play 'Smells Like a Teen Spirit' by Nirvana. I sung the lyrics as I played the song quietly, it was still a little loud though being it was an electric guitar.

I actually met Kurt Cobain at the Viper room once and we got stoned together. He is a total vibe, literally the whole band is cool.

Kirk POV
I'm in in my room, just getting out the shower and I hear Aspen playing the guitar. Damn she's good. I throw on my clothes and I walk back to Aspen's room.

I took her key so I could get back in easily, I walk into her room and she's still concentrating on playing the song, she always does this thing with her head when she moves it to the different notes she plays.

She also like bites her lip while scrunching her nose, its the most adorable thing ever. God, she has me so down bad for her. She doesn't even notice me here at the door because she's so concentrated.

I look her up and down to admire her beautiful body, she's gotten more tattoos of course, but I love it and not much had changed, she definitely still has her piercings because that thin shirt is not doing it any good.

I'm totally not complaining though, I love the view. She just finished the song and I knock on the doorframe.

Aspen POV
I finish playing the song and I hear a knock which makes me jump "Shit Kirk! You scared the fuck out of me" he starts laughing "You stalker" I say laughing with him.

"Only for you princess" he says crashing down onto me making me fall backwards on the bed, I let out a small scream because it took me by surprise. He's laying in between by legs as I cross them around his back, the tension between us right now is cutable.

My hands go to the side of his face as they move up to his now shorter hair, massaging it. "Mm I love it when you do this" he says lying on my chest like a baby "Do you?"

"Mhm" he says shutting his eyes. I really missed this so much. I give him a small kiss on his forehead and he wraps his hands behind my back.

I thought the teasing game was over but I guess it wasn't, he gives me kisses in between my boobs making me rub on his hair more. He goes a tad bit lower then gives me another kiss on my actual boob right where my nipple is, I inhale sharply giving a squeal.

I bring his face up to mine and give him a small peck on his lips. I liked that. He does a low chuckle and lays back down on me.

God, I missed this.

I missed him.

———————————————————————————

A/n: I had to find some way to bring them back together. But comment what you wanna see.

Smut👀 ??