3|PLAY THAT RIFF*

8:30 *beep beep beep

ughh

I gasp "I get to see Kirk" I wake up and I still have my towel on me. "Jeez did I fall asleep with my towel on ?" Whatever I turn my music on the max volume and dance around my room while brushing my teeth before packing it into my bag. My home phone starts to ring and I pick it up wishing it was Kirk.

"Hello"

"Asp, girl you're in the fucking magazines with METALLICA what the fuck happened!"

"I broke down on the side of the road on the way to your house and they picked me up and they heard me play so i'm going on tour with them starting today" "Holy shit girl i'm literally so proud of you, im definitely coming to see you... and YOU AND KIRK"

"Yes he gave me his number and we're totally hitting it off, and Lars's accent is better in person"

"call me everyday and update me, every detail, have fun love you" "love you too"

The phone rings "oh it probably Kirk now bye"

"Hello"

"Hey Aspen, we'll be there in like 30 minutes"

"holy shit ... okay, yall want any breakfast i'm cooking"

"yall want breakfast" he yells back to the boys and I hear a whole bunch of 'hell yeah's'
I put on a black Ozzy Osbourne tee with some leggings and a pair of high top converse. I also throw my hair up in two puffy messy ponytails with strands of hair and my bangs falling in my face, I put some cat eye styled eyeliner on, mascara and some lipgloss, I turn on Misfits and start dancing around my kitchen, I know boys have large appetites so I cook plenty of french toast, bacon, I put some fruit out, with some eggs, sausages, and grits.

I hear a rhythmic knock at the door and it could only be the boys. I open the door for them "welcome to my house boys, try not to fuck anything up" I say chuckling a little. "It smells good as hell in here" no other than Lars says "hell yeah" James agreed "mhm, nice house too" Cliff said stuffing his face with bacon. "Hey thanks, you really outdid yourself" Kirk says to me "Oh of course, anything for you guys".

Kirk's so sweet, but underneath all that sweetness I know he knows what he's doing.

The boys sit on the stools on my island counter, "yall want something to drink" all if them say beer besides for Cliff and "Hey Aspen you have any OJ"

"Yeah let me get it for you, since you're the only one who wants a balanced breakfast" I say making the last few words louder looking at the boys. I turn around to get a glass out my cabinet and pour some orange juice in it. I turn back around to see Kirk staring at me, I slide the glass to Cliff from across the table and ruffled his hair making him huff. "Just tell me when yall are ready, I'll be in the living room"

I say taking my plate to the living room, I turn my music off then turn the tv on and put in The Outsiders, I've always had a crush on Dally, ouu that man can get it.

I hear the boys being loud as always, then I hear footsteps coming to the living room then Kirks head pops up around the wall, he comes to sit down beside me and gets my legs to place them across his lap while my back is on the arm of the couch. "The outsiders huh"

"yeah its a great movie, especially with Dally, he can get it"

"I'm better looking than him". I turn to look at Kirk "Is Kirky jealous, yes he is, yes he iss" I say in a baby voice squeezing his cheeks.

"Yeah whatever" he says swatting my hand away.

I start to laugh. "You know, you're really beautiful" he says with his hand on my leg "Aw thank you Kirk" I say putting my hand on his face looking into his eyes we start to get closer and closer until our lips brush slightly together but someone had to interrupt.  "Lets get this show on the road lovebirds" James says making us quickly jump apart. "ugh, cockblock" I said "Fucking hell James".