16|FLOWN OUT

8:14 am

"Baby"

"Baby"

I feel myself being shaken, "hm"

"Get up we have our flight at 10, "oh shit" I say jumping up. We get ready for today and I put on comfortable clothes, so did Kirk. I throw on some slides and grab my suitcase, by time were done its about 9:00. We leave the house and drive to the airport and we make it just in time for our flight.

"Now can I know where were going?"

"You'll see when they call it out"

I'm so excited, I patiently wait as our flight is called. Me and Kirk talk the whole time when we get called. All of a sudden I see a flight that got called and it said 'HWI'. "Cmon this is us"

My heart stops and I look at Kirk with wide eyes "Kirk ... no fucking way". "Kirk!"

"Kirk!" I squeal to him jumping into his arms

"You're really taking me to Hawaii?!"

"Yes baby" he says giving me a kiss "But we kinda need to go". Me and Kirk hurry to the flight and we head to the back for first class. We find our little 'suites' in the back and we sit down and get comfortable, I instantly open my window so I can see when we take off.

The plane shortly takes off and i'm kind on scared because i've actually never traveled by plane, especially overseas.

Three hours later I find Kirk asleep beside me, i'm awake watching a movie, I check the time we have left and its 2 hours and some change. 'ugh I cant wait to get to Hawaii'. I decide to take a nap along with Kirk to sleep of the time we have left. Next thing you know we landed safely and I see people are getting their things. "Kirk come on".

We get up to take our things and board off the plane. Their are so many people as we head off, we make it to another airport and we wait for our ride to come and get us and take us to our resort. As we make it outside theres lots of palm trees and the air smells crisp. We get into the car and he asks where were going and Kirk tells him the destination.

As we drive along the path the place is so beautiful, mountains, big rocks, the beautiful sand and the trees. Its honestly mesmerizing. We make it to the resort and words cant even explain how beautiful it is. I definitely have to thank Kirk for this.

We go inside and the lady at the desk and she gives us the keys to our room, we go up the elevator and walk through the long hallways and finally make it to our room. The door is huge, we open it and inside it the most beautiful biggest room i've ever seen, I mean its like nothing i've ever seen before. The bed is a king size, the tub is beautiful, the shower see through, the floor a beautiful hardwood, huge tv. There were also decor along the wall, theres room service and a remote to control the whole room.

I get the remote and I find the panel to open the window. I finally find it and the view is amazing, oh god. The light shining in the room makes it better. Theres also a patio out there with chairs.

"Baby can we go to the beach" I ask Kirk "Now?" He says back.

"Yeahh"

"Okay sure"

I run to the shower and turn on the hot water, bringing out my favorite pomegranate body wash. And hopping in the shower, I don't wash my hair because i'm about to go outside but I do wash my body. I dry off in the bathroom then head into the room with my towel to get my bathing suit. I bend down and Kirk says "I like this view very much".

I blush "Kirkk"

I get my best bathing suit and I throw it on, Kirk watching the whole time.

We head to the beach and it is the most beautiful thing ever, the water is so pretty

"Come on Kirk!" I say laughing signaling for him to get in the water with me "Coming". He gets in the water with me and I cant be grateful enough for this whole trip. I swam closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso, he grabbed my thighs so I had some support. I grab his face and give him a kiss "Thank you so much for this Kirk, like seriously" I say feeling through his hair.

"You don't have to thank me princess" Little does he know I have a great way to thank him.

"I have a good way I can thank you" I say smiling at him and giving him a kiss "Like what" he says getting the memo. "You'll see baby" I say giving him one more kiss. All of a sudden I feel Kirk taking us farther into the ocean "Kirk I cant touch the ground"

"Baby its fine I got you"

"Okay don't let go"

"I won't I won't"

We stay in the water for a little while then we just chill on the beach "Hey when are you guys supposed to be having another show?" He looks over to me with his shades on "Actually we have one coming up next month".

"Oh really" I say interested "Yep".

"Can't wait to see this one"

"Kirk i'm kinda hungry"

"Wanna head back up and order some food?" he says "Yeah"

We get into our room and I run shower water for me and Kirk, I hop in first and he gets in after i'm in. "Christ why do women like their water so damn hot" I give him a chuckle. I get my pomegranate body wash and I start to wash myself down with it. I also wash down Kirk and I stand on my tiptoes to give him a little kiss on his nose and he scrunches it up a little, i'm just now realizing that he is so cute in an adorable way. "You are so cute Kirk"

"Pfff no i'm not" he tries to say seriously, he breaks character and starts laughing then gives me a sweet kiss. "God Aspen I love you so much" my heart melted so much "I love you so much more Kirk" I say giving him another kiss "Like really" I say laughing.

———————————————————————————