6|I LOVE HIM*

8:00am

The morning soon came and I remember absolutely nothing, I shift and my breath hitches, I feel a strong arm over I body and I turn around to see Kirk. Did we?? No cant be, but I start to remember everything, I start blushing thinking about what happened. Lord have mercy I feel myself throbbing just thinking about it, the way he had me weak under him. I felt like I needed more, to thank him in a way because that was the best sex i've had in a long time. I push the thought away and tried to turn his way when a pain shot up my body "fuck" I whisper in pain, jeez horse man I finally got myself to turn around and cuddle into him, his arms around me protectively as his soft snores fill my ears. I love it here.

10:00am
Kirks POV

I had the best dream last night, It was about Aspen, boy is she a freak. Wait-

I open my eyes to see aspen cuddled under me with my arms around her, holy shit it wasn't a dream, I remember everything this was amazing, the way I was under control and she was unraveling under me, her beautiful eyes, the way she felt, mann. I give her a little kiss on her head and tried to shake her awake. "Asp"

"yeah baby?" she said drowsily, 'baby' I love that

"Do you remember what happened last night"

"oh definitely, you're like ... a fucking sex god"

"you're boosting my ego again princess" I say chuckling and grabbing her face to give her a kiss. "you're so beautiful"

"aw thank you Kirk" she says giving me another kiss.

Out of nowhere she gets up out the bed still naked, all of her piercings showing that I was too drunk to see, turning me on "cmon lets get in the shower"

hm shower sex ...

I'm stuck in one spot because my dick is painfully hard right now, I sit up on my arms and look up at her and she's walking towards me looking at the print in the covers. "You know I've been meaning to thank you" fuck she is something else

"for what?"

"for fucking me so good" well shit, I know where this is coming to and its getting me excited.

"If you wanna know my body is still sore, i've never had that before" she straddles me above the bed spread and whispered "my baby knows what he's doing" in my ear then kisses it, rubbing my body. Fuck man this is driving me crazy I'm doing all I can to not flip her around and pound the shit out of her. She gets down to the blanket and backs up a little so she can have enough room to pull it off. My dick shot up to my stomach after she took the covers off she widened her eyes for a quick second before grabbing it and giving it a stroke.

Fuck she is killing me.

She licked the tip then starts sucking on it "Fuckk" I let out "you like that baby?"

"fuck yeah".

Her beautiful black hair is always getting in the way so I hold it in a ponytail for her, she starts going faster and its getting harder to contain myself. She goes down taking all of it in her mouth, her lips looking so pretty going up and down my dick. I feel her throat relax which causes her to go deeper, holy shit I don't know how she does it but this shit is impressive. She looks me in my eyes and it makes me want to fuck the shit out of her.