26|GUILTS & REPLACEMENTS

We arrive to Columbus and the hotel were staying at it pretty nice. We go to the checkout desk and we all have our own rooms this time. Fantastic. I take my bags to my room with the help of Bobby. We head towards the door and just before he leaves "Asp you know i'm here if you need anything right?", "Course' Bobs, same for you".

"And you know with Kirk here I know it's pretty challenging for you" He comes closer to he and embraces me in a hug, me hugging back. "Damn right". "y'know I love you, so if there's anything wrong, you come to me alright" he says softly "Thanks bobby, I really appreciate that" I give him a kiss on his cheek before he walks to his room, I watch him as he walks away. I turn around and Kirk is standing right there, oh god how much of that did he see. I turn around going into my room, I take out Gretta and I plug her up to the speakers and start playing random riffs. I found a killer riff, I write down lyrics in my lyric book.

A few hours later i'm watching Beetlejuice and I hear my phone ring. I go get the phone "Hello" I say, I hear Nicole answer "Asp get dressed, were going to the club" I hear her say excited "Oh hell yeah, i'll be ready in 45". I thought they didn't party before performances, oh fuck it. I go to my bag and I pick out the perfect outfit. Its beautiful. I take a quick shower, shaving, getting ready, putting on my outfit and throwing on my shoes.

(Nicole/left +Aspen/right)

I straighten my black hair, bringing a few strips of the bang in front of my face . I get my makeup bag and apply some makeup. I got great tips from Diana over the years.

(Eyes)

(Eyes)