24|HEAD FOR HEAD (pt2.) **!

I told yall it's gonna get veryy dirty so buckle up 🤣

Aspen POV
Dave brings me up by my neck and gives me a kiss. He throws me on the bed in missionary and smacks my pussy "Still so wet? By giving me head? Oh you pretty fucking slut." he says degrading me, and god I love it. "Yes baby i'm your fucking slut, all for you" I say "You gonna let me fuck the shit out of you mama?"

"Fuck yeah" he slips his cock in me giving me time to adjust, I pull his body to mine, trying to make him move "Fuck you're so tight babe" he breathes out. He starts pounding into me hard "Fuck me just like that baby!" I say to him as he keeps up his pace, I look into his eyes as he leans over me, kissing my lips. He leans over me grabbing my face, "stick your tongue out" he says, I stick my tongue out and he spits in my mouth, normally I would think this is gross but that was kind of pleasuring. I swallowed it and he looked satisfied, he gets two fingers and stick them down my throat, turning me on even more. I knew this man was nothing to play with.

He bottoms out in me fully "OH FUCK" I say as he hit my g-spot repeatedly, my eyes roll to the back of my head as loud moans spill from my mouth. He brings a finger down to my clit and starts rubbing it quickly causing my mouth to open and scream, he sits up looking at the view of my body, he brings his hands to my boobs and smacks it. "Your fucking pussy is all mine you understand?"

"YES BABY I UNDERSTAND!" I scream gutturally tears falling from my face, my stomach gets really hot "OH GOD...OH-. My sentence stops as my body jolts once again, my body shakes harder, before you know it i'm squirting all over Dave. "You dirty slut. Squirting on my dick...you like that?"

"Yes baby" I say. He flips me around on all fours, my back arched with my ass up, he slams his dick into me and goes faster each second. "FUCK...HARDER!! Please!!" He goes harder and harder, hitting my g-spot every time "I can feel it in my stomach baby!"

"You can feel it in your stomach slut, huh? You like it rough don't you?" he says to me "Yes baby I love it rough" he takes my neck with both hands and starts fucking me harder, I move my ass back in fourth at the right times, making him come faster also. "You like my dick baby?" he says shakily, showing me he was gonna cum.

"Yes baby, I just want your cum inside of me"

"Oh fuck" He jolts and I feel his warm cum enter the walls of my pussy.

Glad i'm still on birth control.

He takes a breather and starts pounding my pussy again making me moan loud, he takes a hand and starts rubbing my clit from underneath me. A wet, sloppy mix of his cum and my juices coat my hole and his dick.

My body starts shaking from the overwhelming feeling. He pulls out of me and lays me down flat on my stomach, he straddles my thighs and enters me once again, he takes one hand in my hair and pulls it so that my back is arched up, he pulls me up to where the point I can see him towering me, he gives a hard smack to my ass "AH! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM" I scream "FUCK!" I feel my stomach get hot as he repeatedly smacked my ass "OH GOD DAVE!" after I said that he grunts and his thrusts get sloppier. He takes his free hand and puts his fingers in my mouth, making me suck on them.

"Your pretty fucking lips around my fingers as I fuck you? Pretty fucking slut."

"I'm you're slut baby, a personal fuck toy all for you"

"Personal fuck toy...is that right?"

"Yes baby, all yours"

"I'm gonna fucking marry you one day" he says smacking my ass, wow ... we are talking really dirty...you know heat of the moment thing. "I want you to cum in me now baby"

"Aht aht, since when do you make demands princess" there goes that name. Princess. He picks me up and lays down, bringing me atop of him, he slams me down onto his dick "FUCK!" I say, he wraps his arms around my body then fucks up into me at a fast pace, my face is right in front of his so he can see all my facial expressions, I grab his face and bring it to mine "I love it" I say before biting my lip "I know mama" that name turns me on so bad. I connect my lips to his and we start tongue kissing, I feel myself getting closer, my stomach gets hotter, my eyebrows knit and my mouth open "D-Dave i'm about to cum" I say, "Me too pretty girl, just keep saying my name" I give him another sloppy tongue kiss "Fuck Dave keep fucking me!"

I sit up and I bounce on his dick, my boobs jumping every time, he gives me an actual moan, "YES DAVE! I want your cum in me so bad!" I ride him at a fast pace "Fucking big ass dick" I say riding him, I bite my lip "Oh F-fuck" Dave says, unraveling underneath me, "You gonna cum for me baby? Cum now." I say

"Shit! Ohhh fuck" he moans, I also moan loud, my body starts to shake from his moaning, my stomach starts feeling like its about to explode, he thrusts up into me hard two good times, hitting my g-spot. I feel my stomach coil pop, I shake on his dick causing him to cum more. I collapse on his chest. We sit there for a little while to catch our breaths.

"Fuck Aspen, why didn't we do that sooner"

"I don't know, but that was the best sex ever. You're so dirty" I say giving a weak laugh "Me? You literally just said you're my fuck toy" he says laughing back "Shhh" I say kissing him and limping to the bathroom to get myself cleaned. I head back in the room limping "Ab you okay? You're limping"

"I'm fine baby, that shows that it was good" I lay back on his chest snuggling up into him. He stays awake but I fall asleep on him.

Dave POV
I'm watching Rocko's Modern Life on nick and someone calls Aspen's phone. I answer

"Hello?"

"Hey this is Diana is Aspen around right now?"

"Uh she's sleeping right now, hold on i'll wake her up"

"Ab...Ab"

"hmm" she said sleepily "Diana's on the phone"

"Okay" she takes the phone out my hand still lying on my chest and starts to talk. I give her a kiss on her head, rubbing her back comfortably as I continue watching the tv, partially listening to her conversation.

Aspen POV
"Hello?"

"Don't hello me is that who I think that is!!" She says "Depends on who you're thinking" I say "Its Dave!" She yells through the phone.

"Yes ma'am" I say

"Did you...y'know?"

"You know it" I say laughing "How was it" she asked

"Fucking spectacular, but why'd you call, what's up"

"Okay so the boys wanted me to let you know they'll be there sometime next week on Saturday, and to give you the schedules, i'm gonna mail it to you."

"Okay thats cool"

"Oh! And they want to do a mashup of songs so you play one of their songs and they play one of your songs"

"Cool because I've been working on some of their songs anyways" I say "But i'll catch you next week, i'm tired out"

"Alright Asp" she says dying laughing, so do I. I hand the phone to Dave and he puts it back. "You know what Ab?"

"What baby?"

"You just got fucked" he says kissing my head I start laughing and give him a kiss on his chest. I lay back on his chest and fall asleep in his arms. "You're so beautiful baby" he says kissing my head again.

Could I be in love again ?

———————————————————————————
A/n: Juicy Juicyyyy 😋😋

On tour| Kirk Hammett On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara