13|POSE**!

Today is the day I have my first photoshoot and Diana of course is my makeup and outfit artist. I'm literally so excited, they want me and Kirk to do a photoshoot later on today too.

I get ready and throw on my outfit for today waiting for Kirk to get ready. "Im ready" he says coming out "alrighty then". I get my keys and crank up my car. I pull out the driveway and start heading to the studio.  I'm a good driver so I tend to get a little carried away. I turned the music up on the radio and When doves cry by Prince started to play. Like I said I love all genres of music, except for techno and country ... that just pisses me off.

I started singing the lyrics while the wind was flowing through my hair I look over at Kirk and he's staring at me with a look of true admiration, I give him a quick kiss "Hey eyes on the road", "baby i'm a good driver", I continue speeding to our destination. "Oh I forgot my mascara" I take my hands of the wheel controlling it with my knees, applying my mascara which scared poor Kirk.

"Hey baby that's not a good idea, eyes on the road please" he said snapping his fingers. "Okay baby hold on ... andd done". "I'm surprised you didn't kill us", "i'm too good of a driver for that".

About 15 minutes later we get to the studio and I saw Diana. "Hey girl" I went up to give her a hug "Hey, so you ready, I have some kick ass styles for you" "Hell yeah".

We walked further in and it was a white background with photographers and these umbrella looking thingies. I am so ready. Diana showed me the first outfit and shit this is nice. We had lots of outfits, very time consuming but I guess this is what I signed for.

(pretend like their the same person)