15|DATE NIGHT*

June 1st, 1986

10:05am

Aspens POV
I start stirring in bed as I wake up and I feel Kirks body against mine, I open my eyes, he must've carried me in here while I was sleeping. I look at Kirk and he just looks so beautiful. I hear his slight snores and I take my hand and lay it on the side of his face as I caress with my thumb, he sinks his face deeper into my hand putting his hand on mine. He opens his eyes "goodmorning princess" he said looking at me "goodmorning Kirk" I say lying in his arms. I lay with him for a little while longer then I get up off the bed, as I walked around he smacked my ass making me jump a little bit I looked back and laughed as I headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then ran a hot bath with bubbles and epsom salt because i'm literally still sore from two nights ago.

I take off my clothes while the door is still open "I like this view very much" my insides flipped, how could I possibly even want more and my body is so sore "I bet you do" I say to him. I'm in the bath and I wet my hair, it quickly started to get wavy. Shortly after Kirk comes into the bathroom shirtless and brushes his teeth, and him being a guy he only washes his face with water. He looks so damn sexy I can't take this. "Kirk" I say "yeah princess" he says walking over to me, the position he's in, looking over me, his abs showing, good god. "Get in with me" I say, his face instantly lights up "Say no more" I go to the other side and sit on my knees so he has room to get in. Wanna know what caught my eye? Oh god it was even big on soft, i'm living a dream.

He gets in the tub and I see his body relax, I sit up and my upper body becomes visible "come here princess" I go over to him straddling him as he brings his hands to my waist, my body definitely visible now and I am literally sitting on his dick, i'm trying to control myself but its getting really hard to. I'm sure he can tell because he knows how I am, he brings his hand to my waist onto my tattoo and I jump he groans "princess try not to move so much" I jump again "why is that baby" his eyes turn dark and he grabs my neck bringing me down to him so i'm practically laying on him "don't start something you can finish princess". "Who says I wont be able to finish" I say giving a deep kiss to his lips "Me" he says simply.

I cant handle the tension oh god I could cum right now. I sit back up but this time I feel him hard on against me I close my eyes as my feels shivers go down my spine. He reaches his hand up to my boob and touches my piercing but his finger brushes my nipples and causes my breath to hitch, i'm going crazy over here. "Did those hurt when you got them" he is still touching my piercings so he's definitely talking about them "Oh hell yes, the first one wasn't bad because of the adrenaline but the second one hurt like shit, but it was definitely fucking worth it" I said babbling away "You are so adorable" he said staring at me in admiration. "No you" I say kissing his lips.

I give him a series of kisses and I plant one on his neck starting to give him a hickey "mm princess you trying to start something" he says with his raspy voice "mhm". "Pack your bags". I look at him puzzled "huh?" "Were going somewhere for a week, beautiful place" i'm getting excited "where baby where!". "Thats for me to know prince-" I cut him off with a kiss and next thing you know were tongue kissing. I lay down on him lying my head on his shoulder as we relax in the hot water. "Kirk" I say, "Yes princess" he says as his head is lying back on the tub "I really love you". He takes my face in his hands and gives me a kiss "say that again", "I said I really really love you". He gives me a smile "Well I really really love you too princess ... and your boobs" he says giving me another quick kiss. I swear we kiss over a hundred times a day.

After we get out the bath I tell him to lotion down my back "okay" I lay down on the bed and he gets my lotion and starts to lotion my back then he starts massaging a little too good "mmm that feels good" he then gets that spot just below my back and I accidentally let out a moan "you like that princess?". "Hell yeah", "good because this week is all about you" he said, I feel myself blush. I feel a smack to my ass "Fuck, Kirk you know what that does" I say "yes I do" I feel his lips touch my ass then he takes his hands and jiggles it. He literally just kissed my ass. "Okay pack we leave tomorrow".