2|CALL ME

I walk out the bathroom with my outfit on for the day. "Holy fuck-"

"woah"

"shit"

Kirk just sits on the couch with his white button down open he adjusts his pants and shifts then goes into his bunk at the bottom getting a better look at me.

(minus the tights, and the skirt shorter)

 "You look hot" Lars says to me "haha thanks" im trying to keep it together but butterflies are in my tummy, Lars is so beautiful

I lay down in front of Kirk us both leaning on our elbow facing each other. "So, how ya feelin" he says
"So fucking cool, hey you wanna get high ? "

"Before the show ?" he chuckled "uhh yeahh" i giggled back ... omg i just giggled. He gets up to get the weed, luckily the boys are in the living room area he gets up to get the weed and oh my god I'm getting wet already. I move to squeeze my legs together to apply some pressure to relieve myself a little bit and Kirk then gives a smirk that makes me weak, I take my jacket off getting hot leaving me in my lacy crop top.

He brings the weed back over and lays on his side. He rolls up the weed and as he licks the paper and I imagine is tongue moving along- enough of this. God I feel like such a creep. "ladies first" he hands the the blunt and I inhale a long drag then ghost it, I can feel him staring at me then I turn back towards him. We pass the blunt back and fourth then he takes one final drag to finish it off but then brings my face towards his and blows it into my mouth as I inhale.

Our lips this close we lean in but instead of kissing him I look down to his abs. How stupid can I fucking be, but this man is so fucking sexy. I run my fingers upwards to his neck up to his hair" "hey Kirk" I slur "Yeah A" A, I like that "you're beautiful"

"You're one to talk" he said before he passed out falling on his back, I also passed out lying my head on his chest, squeezing his torso, he started rubbing on my thigh, pulling it over him and leaving his hand there. I think it the weed that was making us like this, or was it.