21|REUNITING

Its Kirk. I feel myself freeze in place, his hair is short and curly, he had a little bit of eyeliner on, and he had a piercing just below his lip, fuck he is so hot. He looked me up and down then bites his lip a little and that almost made me wet right there, god definitely has favorites. But I also see the boys. Where's Cliff and who's that new guy.

"Hey Asp you okay?" Charlie comes up behind me which snaps me out of my daze "yeah, yeah i'm fine" I say to him. I look at my bandmates and we all nod out heads at each other signaling that we are ready. (Imagine Chop Suey by System of a Down)
Bobby starts the song with his piece, Nicole and Charlie start to play the part and now I just wait for mine. They play a little longer until the beat drops.

Thats when I begin my part, the people like it and they instantly start cheering while we play. I play the fast song, the familiar burning feeling already striking my fingers. Bobby sings the first part because again my voice is definitely not capable of doing this. But I sing the whispering part.

Wake up
(Wake up)
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
(Hide the scars to fade away the...)
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

You wanted to
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
You wanted to
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
You wanted to
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
You wanted to

I started to sing the next part, not to mention i'm a little tipsy from drinking a little before.

I don't think you trust
In... My... Self-righteous suicide
I... Cry... When angels deserve to die

I move across the stage with the mic still on the stick, swaying my head softly to the part that i'm singing. In between the pausing point I get close to bobby and sing out of his mic to make things easier for him to sing the ending part and create chemistry.

When he sings the last line the best drops one again and I start playing Gretta like never before. I head bang while I play, feeling the music without a care in the world. My messy hair falling in my face and flying around the place.

Wake up
(Wake up)
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the
(Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up)
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

You wanted to
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
You wanted to
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
You wanted to
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
You wanted to

After Bobby's part, my part soon comes up again.

I don't think you trust
In... My... Self-righteous suicide
I... Cry... When angels deserve to die
In, my, Self-righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die

I tap my foot and sway my body to the beat as I sing my part.

A brief pause comes up and the beat drops once again. I turn around to play my guitar causing people to whistle because my ass was out. I walk over to Bobby because the part next requires both if us and I just wanna make it fun.

Father (father)
Father (father)
Father (father)
Father (father)

I switch the standing mic between us as we sing this part together. After that part I dramatically turn to the front of the stage and its show time.

Father, into your hands I commend my spirit
Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes forsaken me
In your thoughts forsaken me
In your heart forsaken me, oh