22|THE DAVE EFFECT

The next day
10:35 pm

I'm getting ready for Pamela Anderson's western themed party with Diana and Nicole, this is a dream come true, i've never been to one of these. And its Pamela Anderson, how great can this get like she's so hot.

I wore a black tied up v shirt, short skirt with a black belt and brown cowgirl boots

I wore a black tied up v shirt, short skirt with a black belt and brown cowgirl boots. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Me and the girls head to the destination and it looks majestic, as soon as we go in, we see lots of celebrities. I see Tommy Lee, holy shit he's even hotter in person. I locate Pam with my eyes and I hand her the gift I brought her which was a designer purse. She gives me a hug "Oh my god Aspen I love it"

"The best for the best" I say, she pulls me into a hug and I hug her back, I take in her scent and she smells amazing. "Okay honey the drinks are over there, this can be the time for you to meet new people baby" she says giving me a wink and walking away. I turn to see Diana and Nicole somewhere dancing so I head to the bar to get me something to sip on. I take about 3 shots before I get a margarita, I also drink that down.

I hear live music playing and it sound pretty good, very good actually, I turn to look at who's playing and their guitarist/singer is so fucking hot, literally the hottest ever and you know I have a love for guitarists. I look at the drums and it says 'Megadeth' cool. The guitarist had ginger; almost orange and long hair, he was skinny, tall, his style was amazing. Not to mention I could see his print because of the skinny jeans he was wearing. He also had a slight mustache that was also ginger, I wonder if its the same color as all of his hair if you know what I mean.

He's beautiful

God, the way his fingers look strumming the guitar, his veins poking out

God, the way his fingers look strumming the guitar, his veins poking out. Jeez I cant handle this. I walk off from the bar to the middle of the floor where people crowd up to watch them play. I'm staring at the beautiful man as he sings and plays, his eyes come up and their just as beautiful. His eyes search around the room and he looks back to his guitar only to look back up, his eyes stop on me. I feel my nipples start to get hard, partially because its cold but the other part is because he just sent chills down my body. He looks at me the whole time he's playing, oh god.