18|TURNING TABLES

Two months later

"Have a good performance baby okay, if I wasn't for me being sick I would be able to come" Today Kirk has a concert down in Vegas again, i'm pretty nervous though because theirs lots of thirsty girls there and Kirk tends to get horny when he is drunk and I heard about the whole 'rockstars and girlfriends' thing. But I actually trust him, I just hope their trip goes well.

"It's okay baby really" He says grabbing his things and getting into the van with the rest of the boys. "Love you!" he screams before they pull off. Man I really love him. While Kirk is gone I decide that i'm gonna go out with Nicole because we haven't hung out in a little while. I head to the phone "Hello" I say

"Aspen oh my gosh girl its been a while"

"I know right, we need to go do something today just you and me" I say

"Yeah? Like what" she says, her Jersey accent prominent "A girls day of course" I say "Okay, I'll be there in 30".

"Alright bye bye". After we hang up I hurry up and find an outfit to put on then with some casual converse and some makeup.

 After we hang up I hurry up and find an outfit to put on then with some casual converse and some makeup

Just when I finish getting ready I hear Nicole's car pull up in my front yard. I go outside and get in the car, we do our little girl squeals and we give each other a long hug.

"Now where do we go first"

"Definitely to the nail shop"

"Okay, nail shop it is". About 15 minutes later we reach the salon, we check ourselves in and we both get the same thing, manicures and pedicures. I order black long french tips with hearts on it and Nicole got plain yellow. I also get white french tips on my toes, not too long though because I still have to wear my shoes.

After the nail shop me and Nicole go to the mall to go on a shopping spree. We go to to a clothing store called "glam shop" and theres so many things a girl could want in there, we almost bought the whole store, from hats to heels. We go to an instrument store and theirs lots of beautiful guitars inside "Ou Aspen look at this one, it looks a lot like Gretta"

"Yes it does, name a song and i'll play it" I say Kind of in the mood to play.

"Okay, play .... the final countdown" She says, hm a newer one but I can play it. I check to see if its tuned and it is, I do the first note and I start to play the song. As I strum on the chords Nicole sings along, I study the notes for a quick second and I start to play again. I also start to hum some of the lyrics to the song as I play, Nicole on the other hand grabbed a mic and started to full on sing the song, literally dancing around a music store which is crazy, and I love that about her.

I play the solo part and she looks at me like she's seen a ghost, I look up to her and I start smiling at her because of the look on her face. But she's not the only one who's attention was drawn to my playing, many people in the store and outside if the store stopped to look at me.