7|WASTED*

8:45am

Today is the day we leave the hotel to start heading to Phoenix down in Arizona. I wake up Kirk and we start packing up our things, and getting ready for the day. "I'm getting in the shower okay Kirk" "Yeah", I hear the door shut so i'm guessing Kirk went to go to his room, I hop in the shower doing what I need to do, I get out drying my hair and body, tying a black bandanna on my head and putting on my outfit for today with no makeup, but I do add a little bit of black lip liner with my lipgloss and some mascara.

A rhythmic knock sounds my door and I assume its Kirk, I open the door and I was right "Hey baby" I say giving him a quick peck which turned into long passionate kisses, I grabbed him by his belt bringing him into the suite quickly shutting the do...

A rhythmic knock sounds my door and I assume its Kirk, I open the door and I was right "Hey baby" I say giving him a quick peck which turned into long passionate kisses, I grabbed him by his belt bringing him into the suite quickly shutting the door behind him. He grabs my neck walking us to the couch laying me down getting atop of me, kissing me then shoving his tongue into my mouth working his way down to my neck giving me love bites everywhere "fuck baby" I moan out.

"As much as I wanna continue this princess we gotta leave in like 30 minutes" he says getting up "Baby please it'll be quick ... please I need it" "mm fuck okay", he gets me putting me on all fours arching my back in front of him vertically on the couch, pulling my shorts and fishnets down smacking my ass "sss, fuck". I grip the couch looking back to see him unbuckling his pants, "hurry baby I need it"

He gets his big dick out and strokes it and teases my folds with my dick "mmm" I get wetter from the friction "look at you all wet for me princess" he says smashing his dick in me "OH FUCK!". He starts off slow then goes faster, he rubs up and down my back going down to my ass snacking it harder "KIRK...go harder baby!" He starts going harder bottoming out in me, our loud skin smacking together, he gets his shirt and holds it between his teeth looking up in pleasure, his abs looking sexy as he's stroking in me.

"Baby you're fucking me so good!" he looks back down into my eyes, grabbing my hands and holding them as he pounds into me, causing him to fuck me harder. "FUCK- BABY-", he gets both my hands in one of his hands and grabs my hair with the other one, "Oh yes baby keep doing it like that!"

"You like that?"

"yes baby!"

"How much"

"So fucking much!".

He lets my hands go grabbing my throat and pulling me up to him, I hold one hand on his arm thats grabbing on my throat and the other behind his neck, my neck rests on his shoulder as he pounds into me, I look into his eyes biting my plump lips, he brings my lips to his, all the lip liner gone by now, I moan into his mouth while clenching my walls on his dick and I hear him moan.

"mm fuck princess"

"yeah? you like that"

I say knitting my eyebrows together looking in his eyes "fuck yeah princess". I do it again "mmm", I feel the coil in my stomach get closer about to snap "Kirk! Baby go faster I'm almost there!" "Me too princess", I feel my stomach getting hotter I jolt from the feeling "FASTER FUCK!"