17|PRETTY VIEW FOR A PRETTY GIRL*

2:00 pm

It's two days before we leave and its been so amazing, especially the sex. I'm sitting in the living room trying to find new riffs and Kirk comes out the room shirtless, he knows how I get when he walks around like this, his gold cross chain dangling around his neck, his pants unzipped for ... whatever reason. I don't care for what reason because its sexy.

He goes outside and lights a joint, and he starts to smoke it. I observe his fingers and his veins in his arms, I feel myself start to get wet. I walk over to him and I hug him from behind, feeling on his abs, I bring my hands up to his shoulders and he takes my hand and kisses it. This is not making it better. I walk in front of him so that i'm facing his way and i'm between him and the balcony rails. I bring my hands all the way down to his torso then I slide my hands in his unzipped pants, his dick still big on soft.

I palm his dick through his boxers and he moaned as his dick hardened in my hand. I peel off my shirt and throw it on the balcony, he puts the joint in the ashtray and grabs the back of my head and smashes his lips into mine, his lips taste like weed. Kirk gets down on his knees and he pulls down my panties causing the breeze to hit my wet core. He attaches his mouth to my pussy and he starts licking my clit, he adds two fingers inside me and I start to moan. "Kirk fuck!". He moves his fingers faster and my body starts to move uncontrollably he looks up at me "Take it princess".

"Kirk baby please don't stop!"

His tongue working his magic as his fingers curl inside me hitting my g-spot. "KIRK". He mumbled something while he was eating me out and caused vibrations to hit my sensitive pussy "Oh fuck baby". My body starts to shake and I try to keep my stance but my legs are getting weaker. I put my hands on Kirks head to stop myself from giving out. He wrapped both of his arms around my thighs so my balance would be kept. "K-Kirk i'm gonna cum!" I wail out. "Do it princess" he says inserting his fingers back inside of me and curling his fingers.

"OH FUCK. KIRK!"

He gives me time to unwind, I get on my knees and start to pull his pants down

"un un" he says bringing me up by my chin, he gives me a kiss and faces me towards the view of the ocean. I hear him take off his pants, he grabs my long black hair and wrapped it around his hand. Next thing you know he slams into me

"Fuck baby!"

"Pretty view for a pretty girl right" He says in my ear still pounding into me, he pulls my head back and goes harder "Right?" he says wanting an answer.

"Yes baby yes!"

He gives my ass a smack and I moan. "This is all mine"

"Yes baby its all yours!" I say almost crying because the pleasure is overwhelming. He props his foot on the chair beside us causing him to go deeper
"F-fuck! Kirk!" I say as tears start to fall out my eyes.

"Thats right say my name princess".

"Kirk!!"

"Mhm" he says in satisfaction. He grabs my thigh and lifts it up keeping grasp of it as he continues to pound into me with merciless "Fuck Kirk don't stop"

"I don't plan on it princess" he drops my leg and starts flicking my clit making me scream out loud. My stomach starts to get hot as my walls tighten around him "Kirk I'm cumming!" I say as my body loses control and starts shaking but instead of stopping he goes faster "KIRK!" He grabs my neck and pulls me up, my hands on the rail for support, I'm still screaming because i'm overstimulated. I feel my stomach starting to get hot again and I feel myself cumming again but this time I squirt.

"Fuck baby fuck!" I scream out

"You like this a lot don't you princess"

"Yes Fuck!"

"I'm the only one who can make you scream like this right?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I whine out with tears threatening to fall again. He spanks my ass once which causes the tears to fall. I could be here all day. He puts his fingers back on my clit, circling faster. This time I hear him moan, he goes faster trying to chase his high, I feel my stomach getting hot again "Kirk i'm gonna cum again" my walls start to tighten

"Fuck" He goes deeper in me and I feel his dick twitch "Me too"

"Cum in me baby" I moan to him, I feel his dick twitch again and he gives a breathy moan before his warm cum drips into me, I also cum "Mm shit princess ".

I turn around and I give him a long kiss "Baby I love you" I say to him as I kiss him "I love you more princess".

For the rest of the day we just lay down and watch movies all day, this was a great trip.

———————————————————————————
A/n: Sorry if this seemed rushed, I was just giving yall a quick lil smut chapter