The magic crown

Aurora is a palace that's been searching for its lost prince for the last 20 years. Some say the kid was killed, and others say he was bought to poor families where they wouldn't find the child. All this is because, just 2 decades ago, when the prince was 1 year old, he and his parents had a car accident, but the childs body was never found.

Aurora Palace is preparing someone to take the crown the next year, so they work together with The Real Academy, an Academy where students learn how to become a prince. Many students are there thanks to great studies or money, but this year, one person will be chosen randomly from hundreds of cards that had been sent from boys all around the town.

"Yeosang!! Come here, it's about to start!" My little brother mentioned the moment I stepped inside the house after coming from work.

"Wait a second, seungminnie, I'm almost there,"

I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Yeosang and I live in a small apartment with my mum and my little brother. They're not exactly my family since they found me at their door when i was really young but since that day, my mum and brother are the best of all. Well, and from the day they found me its been set as my birthday, the 15th of June. I have blond hair with brown eyes. Oh, and what my little brother is watching is the selection of the new student of the Real Academy, I'd be a great opportunity for me, but I haven't sent any requests to join there.

So as I sat beside my brother and mum, we watched together the big moment, a big guy appeared on the tv telling that his son will be the one choosing the selected person out of a giant box filled with papers and names.
We watched closely when the new guy appeared, he looked so handsome with black hair and wearing an elegant black suit with lot of accessories.
He put his hand on the stack, took out a paper but returning it again and finally taking one, opening it and saying out loud...

"The chosen is called, Kim YEOSANG"

"Wait WHAT, but HOW, I didn't even register one time, I-" Im shocked with no words.
"Wooooo!! Yessss finally, IT WORKEDD!" Seungmin was partying like crazy. "Yeo, you should be happy, now you can become a prince and we will see you in a crown!"

Seungmin told us that he had requested my name about 2 times a day for 2 months, he looked so excited to see me going there it was adorable, but i was worried of mum.

"Mum, will you guys be okay while I go there?" I asked her sitting next to her in the sofa.

"Of course my little yeo, it's like your dream is getting true, don't worry we will be watching all updates on the Academy and don't forget to write letters." My mum said with a smile while seungmin was still jumping in excitement.

Then a ring on the door was heard and a big guy in bodyguard suit said he was here to pick me up, so I just took my necessary thing and went out to a big black limousine.
I could feel, this year will be different and better.

Arriving to the Academy, such a big place. I was guided to the lobby where someone waited for me. A guy a bit smaller than me with a big smile and he had vibes to be very energetic.

"Hiiiii, welcome to the Real Academy, I'm wooyoung, your roommate and I'm very excited to meet you. Cuz omg, dude why are you so handsome, you could be already a prince just with your handsome face" the guy named Wooyoung was talking quite fast but he seemed very friendly. "So tell me about you now when we get to the room, you have to meet your other roommate too"

As we enter out dorm, I see it's quite big, and there's already a guy sitting on a bed with headphones on and a computer in front of him. He looks at us and quickly gets to us to meet me. He told me that his name is hongjoong and he loves creating music, he also showed us 2 of his tracks called "say my name" and "Wave" which sound so professional, I already love them.
Now that we were all three on my bed i started to explain my story.