Sea troubles

Seonghwa looked from the window towards the rising sun, that was just coming our between the sky and the sea, far away. He was calmly enjoying the sunrise, when he saw a group of guys heading towards the beach, since he lived just next to it.

He saw three guys, two looked rather really tall, and one was shorter, maybe around 175cm, he thought.

The group had snorkeling glases and tunes in their hands. Maybe they're going snorkeling by the rocks, it's a good place to find sea stars and other water animals.

Fast forward, it's around 4 pm, seonghwa comes back from buying groceries and unpacking them. His phone rang, and he picked it up.

"Seonghwa, we need help with a rescue." Honggjoong, his friend and coworker, called.

"What happened, Hong?" The older replied.

"I have here a girl saying that his brother and two other guys went snorkeling this morning around the caves, and they should have arrived hours ago." His friend explained.

The problem was that tourists didn't know that there were beaches that had caves where there were sea currents that if you weren't strong enough, they could drag you into the caves. It has happened, and they were rescued in time, but it can't get dark, or the sea level rises, and that could end very badly.

"Understood, I'll be there in two minutes, get the yetskii ready and the snorkeling suits." Seonghwa replied, then hung up.

As he got his stuff and made his way towards the beach, he remembered the guys he saw that morning. 'It may be them,' he thought.

- - - - - - -

Earlier with the three guys:

Yunho, Mingi, and Yeosang had found a really good spot where they found many sea creatures. They spent time looking under rocks and around the area. They swam towards the edge of the beach. There wasn't any sand. It was just rocks all around.

A bit further, Yunho, who was swimming in the front, spotted a new adventure.

"Hey guys, I found a really cool cave under these rocks." He said, the other two swam towards yunho and found the mysterious rock that led to a cave.

"It's not so hard to go in. There's a big hole where we can breathe air on the other side." Yunho said excitedly.

"Okay, let's go there and then return. It seems it's over mid day." Said Yeosang, who looked towards the sun, that was a bit over the highest point in the sky.

Yunho guided the two. He first showed them where to dive and went to the other side. He then shouted 'next one' to let them know its their turn.

First went Mingi, then Yeosang. The three made it in and spent some time looking for more fish, crabs, and other animals.

After some time, they decided it was time to go back. "Is it me, or is the sea level higher than before?" Yeosang asked, worried.

"Hm, maybe it is, we better should leave now." Mingi replied. He was voluntary to dive out first. He took a deep breath and dived in.

After a good minute of silence, the two were starting to get worried, but a voice not so far relieved them. "I'm out! Though, watch out, there's a small current dragging you back, so you need to help yourself with your hands or feet." Mingi said.

Yunho and Yeosang looked at each other a bit confused and worried. "You go first, I'll wait in any case," Yunho said.
While yeosang got ready to go, yunho shouted that the shorter was next, receiving an 'okay' by mingi.