Night Schedule

After a long day of shooting for magazines and having interviews for our atinys, the members and I made our way to the dorms.

Once home, we talked a bit about our schedule for the next day, had dinner, and not much later, we got to our shared rooms. I walked into mine with Yeosang. He looked as he was thinking about a small accident he had today and it, which made me sad.

"Hey Yeo, wanna sleep together tonight?" I asked him as I sat on my bed, patting the space next to me.

He hesitated for a second before nodding and taking that place. After changing and brushing our teeth, we laid down facing each other.

"Seonghwa?" Yeosang whispered.

"Yes, Sangie?"

"I'm glad you knew what to say in that moment. I know that manager-nim talked to the after, but I don'tknow how fans could make me choose between ateez or my family. That's really personal."

"Yeah, I think they will take that part down at the end, but don't worry. I'm glad I was able to tell you that your family is made of your parents and us too." I said, looking at his adorable face, although it was very dark.
I moved my hand gently against his face, pushing his hair behind his ear, to then slightly passing through his lips. It was dark, yet I felt him getting himself closer to me like getting permission.

I lifted my head to finish the gap between us and let our feelings do the rest. It was maybe just a few pecks, but for me, it was a feeling of happiness and comfort.

"I didn't know our first kiss would be after such day, to be honest." I said, chuckling.

"Hyung~ don't say that. I'm going to sleep now." Yeosang said, turning his back to me, which just left me with hugging him from there. Putting my head next to his. Teasingly breathing towards his neck, which was responed with shivers by Yeosang and I uncontrollable sound.

"Hmmm- ah!" He put his hand on his mouth before anything else came out from there.

"You liked that?" I teased.

"Hyung, don't do that.... it's making me feel weird." He said, embarrassed. "Let's just sleep, please."

"Yes, my baby. I'll sleep right next to you.  I love you, Sangie."

"I love you too, Hwa. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

THE END
____________________________
There goes a short chapter.
It was supposed to be long, but I deleted it like 3 times. And it ended like this.

Thank you, everyone, for making this series reach over 3000 views. I never thought it was possible with my random stories.

I'm thinking of a story of seonsang bikers since the comeback trailer looked so good. They just fit that concept so hard.

Till next time!