Night Market

It's March, Yeosang is lying on his bed bored. They got a week of vacation from school, and Yeosang wants to do something. He kept looking at the ceiling until he had an idea.

'What if I try texting seonghwa hyung? Would he like to hang out?' Yeosang thought. Since seonghwa was a classmate of his, who they hang out often, but nornally with Wooyoung and San, but he tried.

"Hello, Seonghwa hyung. It's yeosang here. Are you busy right now?" He texted, not awaiting a reply so fast.

"Hey Yeosang! I'm not busy, why are you asking?" Seonghwa almost instantly replied.

After some texts, the two decided to meet that afternoon in the city to see the shops and food.

Yeosang, that was very excited to hang out with his hyung, because he had maybe that feeling when butterflies fly in his stomach, but he never showed it when he is with the others, or so he thought.
He wore a beige jersey with grey pants and a big grey jacket since it was still cold in March. Of course, he didn't forget to ruffle his black hair, to leave it in a natural straight style.

A bit over 6 pm, the two males met at the entrance of the big mall in Seoul. They were kinda shy at the start, but quickly, they seemed to have much in common and shared many things. From liking the same subjects, to see that they both like to dance and sing, in between others.

"Wanna walk through the night market that opened last week? Just to look around." Seonghwa suggested, in which Yeosang didn't last long to accept the request.

They walked close to each other, sharing a few comments here and there.
Once they arrived at the start of the market, they noticed it was a bit crowded. So, Seonghwa walked in front of yeosang, but not before taking his hands and telling him not to let go.

Yes, yeosangs mind and stomach were seeing those butterflies again. But little did he know, his hyung was also blushing while leading him.

They squeezed each other between the crowd but never let go. More like their fingers were interviewed and the felt comfortable with it.

They stopped and watched a little tend where a lady was selling rings. Yeosang thought of buying some.

"Excuse me, how much is it for these matching rings?" Asked Yeosang as Seonghwa curiously looked back and forth from the rings to Yeosangs features.

"Oh young boy, it's 25000₩ if you want it." The younger bought the rings. As the lady gave them to the two, she didn't waste her time to compliment them.

"Have a good day night, you two boys are a wonderful couple. Those rings should be worn for ever."

The two didn't even deny the words from the lady. Instead, Seonghwa took the rings Yeosang bought, he stood in front of the other and with the look, he gently placed the ring on yeosangs finger.
No words were needed for them, they felt how they shared the same feelings. And so they spend the rest of the night walking around the city, hand in hand, talking and laughing.

Like that started they little relationship in secret for highschool.

BONUS

It's September and the boys recently started a new school year. Our Seonghwa and Yeosang still were really good at hiding their relationship, but they decided if anyone asked, they'd reveal it without problem...

So now, Yeosang sat in lunch time with his two friends, Wooyoung and Yeonjun. Where he heard how the other two discussed about random content.

"Yeah, so I think between our two friend groups, maybe I'd have a boyfriend first." Said Yeonjun, receiving a laugh from Wooyoung.

"Yeah, there's no way. I will be the first one, I'm already somehow married to San, there's no denying in that, right Yeosang?" Wooyoung fired back.

Yeosang looked at the two and giggled to himself. The other two looked confused but soon after, yeo replied to them.
"You wouldn't believe me, but I've been in a relationship with Seonghwa since March... it will be 6 month tomorrow."

"WHAT!"

___________________

THE END

Hope you enjoyed! My mind doesn't have many ideas these days. But I'll do my best.
Thank you for reading! And almost reached 6k views. Like wth, when did that happend :0