Let's stop Sasængs

Ateez were on Tour, more specifically in their last city, to finally end the World tour that had started a year prior.

The 8 members could hear the screaming of their names from behind the stage. The concert was about to begin. They made their chant before going to their positions.

They danced, sang and performed during the whole night as it was the first concert. They never wanted to disappoint their Atinys.

At the hotel after concert  yeosang revealed that he had dislocated his finger during Hala Hala, but held back the pain because he didn't want to stay ourlt on the last day of the tour. The members and staff were so protective towards the younger, so he could be cured and healthy as soon as possible.

Ateez hasld a whole day to do what they wanted. Yeosang stayed in the hotel room with seonghwa, to join him on a star wars lego live stream. They talked with atinys and were comfortably making the figures. Afterwards, they sat together to watch a movie and sleep.

Many fans awaited them at the airport, since it was their time to fly back to korea. It was crowded. Ateez had the staff and some bodyguards helping for making way.
Wooyoung walked first with Yunho behind and San. After them, followed Jongho, Yeosang behind, and lastly Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Mingi.

They felt so crowded it was crazy, yeosang held his injured finger to his pocket, to not be seen, but the fans were so in the way, that two stepped in between him and jongho, with their big cameras, that made yeo fall forward to the ground. The bodyguards held the people away, and yeosang stood up again with help of Seonghwa, who was just behind him looking worried.

He held Yeosangs uninjured hand until they passed the crowd. When they sat on the vip lounge, where only business people could be seen, they took a break.

"Woah, what happened. There were so many saseangs, I swear I saw a few that were at the hotel we were at, I dont get whats their point" Wooyoung said in frustration.

"It's so scary, I know they love us but seeing them everywhere makes me think they know every step we take. Like that girl that somehow ends in every fancall event of mine and I even saw her in first row at the concert, and now she also was just behind me in the police check. I swear she knows even what underwear I wear." Commented San in chills.

"Nah and the one who followed us during the whole tour? How do they get to be at every airport when we arrive and then the same hotel." Said back to back Mingi.

"I don't know, but is everyone alright? Did anyone get pushed or anything?" The leader asked concerned. Most of the members shook their heads as saying no, but yeo talked.

"Two got in my way and made me fall forward, so I hit my palms on the floor and I even heard them take pictures of me instead of helping me" He said showing now that both of his palms were red.

"That's it. We will make a statement for kq to post towards this behavior. None of our members or any idol can be treated this way." Said Hongjoong as a good leader, and soon when they arrived to Korea, it didn't take long to the statement to be released towards all Korea.

The news head titles were everywhere 'idols are also humans, let them have some privacy' a whole statement where they explained how people that called themselves fans, were always following the idols, staying in the same hotels, trying to walk beside them, making idols uncomfortable.

'We are happy that you like us, but there's always a limit. There's a point it's not called liking anymore, it's called stalking. And that's what some of you are doing, we want privacy, we don't want you to follow us to our dorms, to wherever we go on our free days, to the hotels when we are on tour. Stop that'

Three whole pages like that, that statement arrived internationally, were many fans agreed with the idol. And who knows, but maybe some people realized what were they wrong with.

For ateez, it showed it worked. When they walked in the city, atinys waved from a distance and weren't taking many pictures of them.

They felt more friendly and comfortable with fans now. Even when Seonghwa and Yeosang walked towards a seven eleven and fans caught them, they managed to hear that one wanted to upload a picture of them but the friend stopped them saying... "Don't post that, what Hongjoong is true, they have their privacy, we will create many rumors and make their friendship awkward if we ship them because of a picture. Delete it, let's just be happy that we saw them and that bo one else knows, except us."

When the fans left the store, the couple looked at each other in relieve.
"That one girl said many true things. But better if they for now, they just ship us without knowing the truth" Seonghwa commented laughing.

"Well, yeah. But I'm glad the statement was done. I'm curious why not any big agency has done a statement like this before. Like, are they scared? Or are staffs involved there too?" Yeosang thought out loud, getting a look from his partner.

They will never know.

And we will never know either.

THE END
________________________

This chapter started being completely different, but smh I thought of really how fans call themselves fans  being sasaengs...

So here it is. Hope it was a short but good one.

I'll never stop getting shocked how thanks to yall the book has so many views- thanks a lot..