First Snow

After a long day of practicing for the new comeback, Yeosang made his way back to the dorm along with Seonghwa, San, and Yunho.

Along the way, they feel the cold breeze hit their faces.

"They said today can be the first snow. I hope it is." San said, looking up to the sky. The clouds were grayish. It did seem it may snow.

"I have heard that when you see the first snow with your loved one, you will last forever together." Yunho said, eyeing to the couple walking in front of them. That couple was Seonghwa and Yeosang, hand in hand.

"So, we better wait outside until it snows so we won't miss the chance." Seonghwa replied, smiling proudly.

"Aw man, that's not fair! It can't snow before I get to Wooyoung. So we will last forever too! And you, Yunho! Better get your girl at once and ask her out on the first snow. I know Na Young has been waiting for it for so long." Commented San seeing a blushing Yunho before running to the dorms to get his boyfriend.

Yunho stood there for a moment, looked at Seonghwa as he looked as he was asking for permission.
"You don't need to ask me, go and see her, you must have a special time with the one you most love."

With that, Yunho ran to the opposite direction, probably to ask that girl out. They would find out later.

"And we are alone now. Should we go get some coffee?" Yeosang offered. Where Seonghwa instantly agreed, cupping his hands on yeosangs face and giving him a peck before walking again.

They got to the nearest coffee shop, where they sat next to a window, enjoying the noon ambiance. The place wasn't full of people. Just a few other couples and students in theirs laptops.

Yeosang was holding his cup of hot chocolate to keep him warm. "Are you cold?" Hwa asked.

"Just a bit, but I'll be fine if you give me a little kiss." Yeosang teased.

"We are in public, though." Seonghwa reminded.

"Oh, right. Never mind, then." The younger said in a pout. The older man gave up and looked around before quickly standing up and giving a kiss to his lover.

"Love you, Sangie." The other's eye lit up immediately. "Love you too, Hwa."

Just as the two walked out of the place, once again to the dorms, they felt little something falling from the sky. Yeosang held his hand out to see a snowflake directly fall on it. He looked at it excited and then looked back at seonghwa, who smiled back at him, grabbed the younger with one hand around his neck and the other by his waist, pulling him in, making them feel warmth with their kiss.

"We will be forever together, no matter what."

"No matter what, forever. Let's get home, " Hwa said. They ended up walking  again hand in hand.

In their arrival, once inside the house, they met with Woosan, who were sitting together on the couch, cuddling, watching a series.
"Welcome back, the weather people were right, it was the first snow, y'all saw it, right?" Seonghwa said, looking at the two's reaction.

"We missed it???" "Oh no, but Wooyoung I love you, I promise we will be together forever. How could we miss this -"

"SAN! We haven't missed it yet, the first snow is the first day, we still haven't missed it. Let's watch it from the balcony." Wooyoung guided San outside to see the snow.

Jongho was walking out from the kitchen. He was on his bear pajamas and a bag of chips, going to his room.

Mingi came to ask for yunho, but when he heard where his friend went to, he smiled like a proud dad. "I knew they're made for each other. Nayoung is so lucky to have yunho in her life. Man, I wish I had a lover, but I'm fine, sigle, to be honest."

As ateez ate breakfast the next morning, they were all happy to see that it snowed all night long, and outside they could do a snow ball fight. Yunho confirmed that he was now dating the girl. Though, obviously, it is only known between idols.

And they lived happily until their last breathes.

THE END
____________________
Side note: Nayoung is the actress from Imitation. I kinda shipped her with Yunho. They were adorable.

Thanks for the 10K READS?! I remember hitting 500 like a year ago and I was so happy and now it's 10k. WILD

Anyways. Ateez units MVs in January, and I'm not ready.