Under the mistletoe

It's the last concert of our World Tour. Everyone, including the staff, the dancers, Ateez, and me have been doing our best to see our Atinys happy to see us perform again.

We've had great memories of this Tour, from when we were in Korea, Japan, America, and lastly Europe.

Apart from our performances, we took our free days to visit the cities. In America, I went with Seonghwa, Yunho, and Mingi to Disneyland. We had such a great time. Yunho and Mingi had matching Harry potter capes, meanwhile, Seonghwa and I had matching headbands.

And so we had plenty of mini adventures in our free time. Since Spain is our last stop and it's Christmas, I'm planning to go out with Seonghwa to eat churros or something small.

"Yah yeosang-ah, hongjoong said to meet in his room in 5 minutes for everyone" Yelled Wooyoung from the door of my hotel room.

I put away the tablet where I wrote all we have been doing since the Tour began and stood up to put on a large black hoodie and walk to hongjoongs room.

In our small group talk, our captain told us we could go out to eat something or take pictures but to come back to the hotel before 10pm, since tomorrow is the last concert.

I waited for all to go to their rooms first, then go and walk to Hwas. When I knocked on the door I heard from inside him say "come in". Opening the door I find him standing in front of me with a small smile.

"Hey Hwa, wanna go out to eat some churros?" I asked sitting on his bed while he closed the door.

"Sure! Should we invite Woo and San too or..?" I went to him to grab his hands and look him in the eyes. "Just you and me"

After that, Seonghwa got changed and the same for me, I took a large black jacket, with a mask and a beanie.

We met at the lobby and walked from there together around the streets of Madrid. It was full of people, couples, groups of friends, and families. At the main plaza, there were so many Christmas lights everywhere.

We made some stops taking pictures of each other to later post and show them to our Atinys.

Walking a bit further away we made a stop at a churros truck. Hwa made me wait, while he grabbed the food. So I secretly made some pictures of him. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around there was a guy and a girl wanting to say something.

"Hii, sorry for the interruption but you're Yeosang, right? Could we have a picture with you?" Said the girl getting closer, gladly the guy she was with pushed her lightly back.

"You're invading his privacy, give him some space" He said, standing more in between both of us.

"We can take a picture together, but after I'd have to go, thank you for knowing us." I said, then we took a selfish and they left wishing merry Christmas.

"Who was that?" I almost jumped because of hwas voice out of nowhere.
"Don't scare me like that, and they were just Atinys that wanted a picture." The taller nodded and then handed me a pack of churros with chocolate.

We ate together at one of the many mini-public tables that were around the park.

"Oh, it's 9:30pm, we should get going back yeosang-ah" Seonghwa said before looking at me and laughing holding his hand in front of his face.
I didn't understand what was so funny until he took a napkin and started wiping it on my face delicately. "You're always a messy eater, aren't you?, so cute"

I grabbed the hand his cleaning my face with and look at him in the eyes. "That's not true, I'm only a messy eater for you, so you clean my face, hehet"

"Our yeosang became a flirt, still cute!" The elder said squeezing my cheek.

After eating we threw away the leftovers and walked towards what looked like a hallway of lights, people were walking under it and I wanted too so I dragged Hwa with me. Little did I know that only couples were walking under it.

"Isn't this beautiful hyung?" I say walking for the first time holding his hand. Since it's so difficult to have a little moment like this when our life is so busy. "Yeah, but you're more beautiful Yeosang." Now he was being the flirt.

The hallway was getting long, we looked behind us and there was no one yet and before I could continue walking Seonghwa stopped me and stood in front of me with a mischievous smile. "Look up" He said and there was a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. "You know what this means, right?" He said now grabbing with one hand my waist and with the other he placed it gentle under my chin.

"But we are in public hyung!" It would be so troubled if someone caught us.

"So we make it fast" He said and before I could talk again, he leant to me and he gave me a little peck. "Merry Christmas Yeosang, I love you."

"I love you too, Hwa." I put my hands around his neck and gave him a little kiss.

Someone behind us clapped, they scared us for a second but then we saw it was another couple of guys, they were giving us thumbs up. Before continuing the couple sent us via iPhone a picture they made of us kissing under the mistletoe. We thanked them for that embarrassed.

After that, we barely made it back at the hotel around 10:10 pm, Hongjoong had called us previously and we told him we were together walking back.

AN EXTRA OF THE STORY

It's the afternoon two days later. Since yesterday we had our last concert of the tour, Atinys cheered so loud for us it was unforgettable.

There was a moment where, at the fansign that was in the morning of today, the fans made a request to pick someone to make a sexy dance for another and the audience was saying all our names to say who would dance.

In the end Wooyoung picked to Seonghwa make the sexy dance, atinys were going crazy, and I'd too but then Wooyoung picked me as the one who gets danced. My face was red when I heard him, and Atiny was either like me or enjoying too much.

They put a single chair on the little stage and Wooyoung sat me there, winked at me, and whispered in my ear. "You will thank me later" And left.

The lights went off and the were only a red effect showing, so you couldn't actually see our faces. The song 'sexy back' started playing and fans were going mode 'oooohhhh'.

Seonghwa appeard from behind putting his hand on my chest, sliding it to my neck. He turned to be in front of me, put his legs on each side of the chair and got deadly close...I felt his breath along my neck... After that, I stopped hearing atinys yelling too, too focused on what's in front of me.

My eyes grew open suddenly, it was all a dream? Oh God, what was I thinking. I better don't tell this anyone... Then I scroll through the group chat and see pictures WooSan sent of the dance.... I will never leave this place again.