The Real Academy

(Based on The Real mv but changing characters places)

The Real Academy, a place where students are divided by different "types".

On one side there are the so named bikers. Guys and girl wearing leather jackets, riding their motorbikes always in will to show their baddest but smoothest moves.

Next there are the literature writers. A group of wise people, they all have strong looks, wearing long sleeved shirts and always writing different things on the walls. They want to spread it to the world.

Forward we come to the sport players. Group of students, all humble and kind, they trust in their beliefs. They want to show the good side, that's what they call style.

Last but not least, a character that hasn't showed on which side he is, but he is seen as a regular or a invisible person for now.

But back to the story, a new student is arriving to the Academy, will he change to war that's going on between the students?

...

New Academy huh? Here is where I'm supposed to make the students come to their senses again. Let's see how it goes.

Just walking through the main doors I sense the power of the people surrounding me. I have peoples eyes on me, including the leaders of each group.

I've been informed that Jongho and Yunho lead the bikers, swaggers they say, they look so innocent.
The writers, Hongjoong and his sidemate Mingi, they write codes about the new world, they know things.
Then the players, lead by San and Wooyoung, humble and kind. Just what they say, but I've been told there's seven of them, I guess I find later the last one.

I arrive to my class, students are in small groups, all whispering things I couldn't care more. So I sit in middle of the room, held out my book and start reading it when three guys sit around me.

"So your name is Park Seonghwa huh? Better get out of this place before I make you live hell" The 'leader' said before all three ending up laughing over that nonsense.

He then proceeded to grab my book, but what he didn't expect was that I was stranger, I held to book away from him and the moment I stood up from my chair, all tables and chairs around flew to the walls of the room.

Students stood still on their places when someone opened the door. They were here, leaders of all three styles, with our eyes we understood ourselves and made our way outside, not before noticing that there was someone in that class that was keeping a close eye on everything.

Outside the classrooms, between two buildings the dance war began. All three groups started showing off their styles. Students were surrounding us while others joined to the music.

Everyone was in sync, feeling the rhythm to the beat. My eyes flew on the side stairs of one of the buildings, the same guy from before, looking them dance from above. He then turned at me to nod and walk past some students where he then vanished.

What did he meant? But when I realized, the music became louder and now everyone was dancing together. The leaders of each group finally smiled and nodded once again.

"We won't dance to see who wins, we will dance to show our style!" One of them shouted.

A plan was decided. Everyone would meet in the abandoned constructions to make the final move.

Once there, a thousand white doves flew along the sky. We didn't see where they came from but something made me feel it was him again.

Not long after, everyone came in the outfits that represented themselves. On my part, I wore the same old uniform but the book was still with me.

We felt a power, in the big location, each group on a side, the main leader came out. Jongho from the bikers, Mingi from the writers and Wooyoung from the players.

In the middle of the place appeard the strong power where our instincts told us to run to the middle and put our fists strongly together.

Not even a few seconds later, a big wave of energy was forming from our fists. The energy flew from the floor to the sky making it go from Grey to blue.

Once the power was gone, in our hands was the book, but with a different cover. Now it said 'that's our style'. With a white flower in the corner.

The music started to play again and our bodies just followed the rhythm. The guy came to us to show us that we were free now. He was wearing a black suit with a white big collar and a white flower on his chest.

It felt like a good ending. Until an alarm started ringing. Then a voice like from a radiocasete was heard.

"Wake up, wake up world, are you there? It's time
.......
Lies, control, rules, numb, hatred, emptiness, selfishness, lies, depression..."

It ended lagging and then it was just weird noises. What was that? Everyone else looks confused and scared.

We knew something had to be done. Then Hongjoongs idea made us keep following him and going together all 8 to end whatever was behind this.

"Let's show the new world our music, that's what we call style right?"

-----------

There wasn't any seonsang but I could do something for the next chapter of this. Hehe see you! Hope you liked it.
And thank you for +250 reads, I appreciate everyone!!