Turbulence

Tomorrow I'll be flying back home with my friends, Jaechan, Hongjoong and Wooyoung. We stayed in Japan for 3 weeks after graduating from college and since everyone had really good grades we planned this trip to be the most memorable one.

On the last day in Japan, we had the day for ourselves, Hongjoong said he would be walking around art museums and Jaechan tagged along. On the other side, Wooyoung had made the reservation for a day in a big spa.
For me, I decided to stay at the apartment to relax so I could have time to look through all we had done these past weeks.

After taking a shower, I made myself a  coffee and took it with me to the terrace along with my notepad. Since it was the third floor, I could see people walking in the neighborhood, couples happily talking, and feel a warm breeze hit my face.

I was there for about 2 hours, I finished organizing albums with videos and pictures we made on this trip and since it was only 3 pm I went inside to get changed and go out.

For the rest of the afternoon, I bought little gifts for my family and other friends to give them.

Everyone arrived early to the apartment since tomorrow was our flight back to South Korea. Around midnight everyone had everything packed and went to sleep since we had to be ready for our taxi to arrive at 6 am.

We woke up around 4:45 am, showered, ate breakfast, made sure we had everything, and made our way to the airport. There we still had to check-in. Luck wasn't on our side, since the airline put all of us in different seats for the plane.

"What seats did y'all get?" Hongjoong asked showing he got row 7B.

"I got 15F, at least I have a window" Said Jaechan monotone. He doesn't care where he seats.

"I'm at 22C, why do I have to be in the hallway side, I hope to have at least someone to talk to, what about you yeosang?" Wooyoung asks trying to peak at my seat number.

"Why am I the furthest away? They put me at 44B, I'm even between people. This isn't my day." I sigh just thinking hoping I don't get people next to me.

The good part was that the flight would be only two hours long. So we walked to the boarding gate, sat somewhere and waited. While we were talking, we heard. A group of guys is followed by bodyguards and about twenty or more girls taking pictures of the guys.

"Why are there so many people around those guys?" I asked tapping Jaechans shoulder, since he normally knows tea of celebrities or other people.

When he turned his face to see the guys Jaechan gasped and turned to us silently clapping very excited. "omg guys, I didn't know they were here but that's Ateez, they are kpop idols, they had yesterday a concert here in Tokyo. Imagine sitting next to them in the plane." He starts jumping on his seat fanboying.

"Oh so that's that group you're always listening too" Wooyoung mentions while turning to see those guys surrounded by a crowd of fans.

As my friends kept talking about those Ateez, I silently watched the group of 4 guys. One looked very serious but it gave chills because he had a shiber plushy in hand which is very adorable. The next two guys were tall as hell, probably around 185 cm. The last one was very quiet and in his space, with his black mask, a beanie and a large jacket, and looking down was making it hard to see how he looked like.

"Did any of them catch your attention Sangie?"

"Ah! Wooyoung, don't scare me like that, and no... I was just looking because I haven't heard of them before" I half said the truth there tho.

"Yeah sure sure, do as you wish but don't look at the shiber guy, he'll be soon my boyfriend" Woo said in a too confident tone. Does he think he can just say that about anyone.