The Rockstar pt2

Side note: It's not like I predicted Seonghwa on the concert, dancing a solo on a chair. Anyways, let's continue.

By the way. First actual mature chapter. It will get juicy. I warned yall.

_______________

It's been 3 days since Yunho dragged me to that concert where I actually had the moment of my life with that one member of the band.

We were eating peacefully at our apartment when Wooyoung almost choked on his food.

"You good, Woo? What got you choking like that?" Yunho asked, peaking to his friends phone.

"A clip of yalls concert has almost 10 million views, and Yeosang, you're innit." Wooyoung says, showing me the clip. It was when Seonghwa pushed me against the wall to finish up the song part. All I could do was remember that kiss from him.

"Earth to yeosang, hellooo. What are you thinking hm?" My roommates teased as they always do. Little did they know that I never told them that Seonghwa had really kissed me that day.

Fast forward two days later

I went to hang out with my roomies again, and we walked up to a restaurant, Yunho, looking for his reserved table for six.

"Why did you reserve a table for six? There's only three of us." Wooyoung said, confused.

"Because I finally got a chance to hang out with Mingi, and he said that two of his friends would join, so I got you two along too."

"Without asking us first," I said, looking at him, as he looked back with a puppy face.

"I mean, he told me that Seonghwa is coming and I thought it would be perfect for you to see each other again." He evil laughed in a whisper.

We sat down and ordered some drinks, not a minute later, three guys with hoodies and masks entered the restaurant. The tallest immediately saw Yunho and came to greet us. We said our hello's, and I sat between Wooyoung and Seonghwa. Opposite from Woo was San, the other artist, and next to him, Mingi and yunho.

"It's nice seeing you again, handsome." Seonghwa whispered right to my ear, where I felt his breath on my neck. 'Oh damn, this can't be happening,' I told to myself.

"Ah, I. I'm also glad to see you again, hyung." I looked back at his eyes, and oh lord, he had me hypnotized.

We had some drinks, and food came on later. We were actually happy talking with everyone. Although this guy made me feel some crazy stuff, he was very nice, always cautious that everything was alright.

I excused myself to go to the restroom after eating. I had to calm myself, and I had dropped food on my new shirt sadly.
I tried washing it a bit with water and soap, which worked, but my short was wet now. I went to grab paper from one of the stalls. When I turned around, someone pushed me inside the stall again and closed the door.

In front of me was Seonghwa. He was breathing heavily, getting closer, making it hard to move, being between him and the wall.

"I give you one minute if you want to leave you freely can, but if not, I will kiss you." I looked back at him, I couldn't lie, I had a desire to want to kiss him too. I looked at him from the eyes, to his lips, to his body just close enough to touch us.

I said nothing and kissed him. He kissed me back with desire. We both had been waiting for this since the last time. I felt him grab my butt, but I just jumped on him without stopping me from kissing him. He sat on the wc and let me be on his lap.
We made a small break before he licked his lips. He gently grabbed my face, lingering his thumb around my lips. I licked him.
I got my face closer to his neck, and he backed his face to let me give him little pecks. Then I just let my breath out and told him something.