KQ University 2.0

I woke up looking at the unfamiliar surroundings but remembering last night. I was at the karaoke with my classmates, I enjoyed so much with them. We sang and danced together. I wished to do that again sometime.

As I looked at the time, it was still just 6:30am for a Saturday. I like to wake up early to start a good day, so quietly I turn around from my sleeping position to find no one more than Seonghwas face laying at just a few centimetres from my face.

Before panicking I checked his face from this closely to see how smooth his skin looked, he had these big eyelashes and a perfect jaw.

Just as I was about to stand up he opens his eyes to meet mine. That's when I really panick and just stand up quickly and quietly out of the room and into the first door I see. Ended up in the bathroom.

"Oh no, what would he think now I am? Maybe he doesn't like me because I was staring. Why did I do that, bad Yeosang, nonono....." I kept my mumbling until there was a knocking on the door along with his voice again.

"Hey Yeosang, sorry if I scared you just now. I didn't mean to, I woke up so suddenly. Are you okay?" Seonghwa asks from the other side of the door.

"I'm okay, sorry I just turned around and didn't expect you to be so close and I guess then you woke up and I just got a bit jumpscared, but I'll be out in a minute." I say when I hear then Seonghwa mention he'll be in the kitchen to let the others sleep more.

So I walk up to the mirror, see that my make up was still on of the prior night so I wash my face quickly, dry it with a towel as well as brush my hair a bit with my fingers. So a bit styled in a messy way and done.

Once I'm out and walk to the kitchen I spot Seonghwa cooking breakfast for everyone so I join helping with the plates.

After preparing everything, we ate our part. I ate a crepe with Nutella and some fruits aside. And Seonghwa ate some fresh cereal also with fruits.

We talked a bit while eating and I washed the dishes to make it up now that he had made the food.

Since it was still early, we decided to go our for a walk. Seonghwa left a message written on a paper on the kitchen to make the others know we'd be back soon.

It was a silent but comfortable walk. I could just not mind walking with Seonghwa at my side, but I also knew I had to tell him how I feel or it might get the wrong feeling.

"Seonghwa?" I asked which he replied with a simple hm. Then I continued. "I have to tell you something, so I know it hasn't been long but since the first day of class, I think I found you quite attractive but not only for your looks." I start talking while looking straight ahead not wanting to face him yet.
"I think I like when you in class or just in the Uni you try helping everyone. Like when a first grader was looking for their way to class, you offered yourself to help him. Or when we were at Drama class and you helped Mina and me to recite the lines without being embarrassed. I feel like you're an amazing person and a very inspiring one."

That's when I stop walking to face him. I can see his surprised eyes but I can't tell what he was thinking so I said what I had to say.

"What I mean is that, I think I like you and I wanted to ask If you would like to try and go out with me." I say now with a clear blush going from ear to ear and waiting for his answer.

Seonghwas reaction went to surprised to relieved? I felt how he suddenly grabbed my hands in his so he could say something.

"My God, Yeosang. I never expected you to be the one saying it. Of course I'd like to go out with you. More like I'd love to. Since the first week I also had my eyes on you and I thought I was obvious. You know, I always tried to stay in class when you were there and I was scared to ask you since I thought you were together with that girl called Ria. But only yesterday San told me she is your sister. I feel so embarrassed for that."