KQ University 1.0

Day one at my new university, but the second year. I had to move from the U.S. since my parents received a new better job here in Korea.

My mum is korean while my dad is from the states. Although I was born in Korea, only when I was a few months old my family brought me to the states, where I stood there until now.

I also have a little sister, her name is Kang Ria and she's younger by 1 year. And she's like my best friend too, we tell each other whatever happens to our life.

Adding to that, I have told Ria about my sexuality and she's been since then the most supportive person ever. But she gets a bit annoying when 'hot' guys pass by and tells me to get their number.

Anyways, we arrived a week ago just before starting college. Both my sister and I had to do some exams to join the University but with some study we both passed. Ria will be starting her first year  studying in the arts and music uni to reach her dream of being a kpop idol, since ever she has loved to sing and dance.

And for me, I also go to the same Uni but with different goals. I've always liked to make music and play the violin. It's a passion I have and it took some time to make my parents accept it since I always had the best grades to be a dentist or a scientist. But I'm glad they accepted my dreams.

But now to start off, it's the first day. Ria and I stepped out of the bus and walked to the main entrance in the University. It was a giant building, with a park in there too, many students arriving, greeting friends, maybe they haven't seen each other in the summer. I also see other people staring at us, maybe they see we are new, out of all Ria taps my shoulder to get in my thoughts again.

"So my dear Yeosang, big bro." She says in a funny tone. "I will leave you from here since the first years are on the 4th floor, they're not nice to make me walk all the way up there. So, I hope you make good friends in your class, also..." she says coming close to me and whisper. "there are 3 guys behind us at the parking looking at you. I bet it was a good choice to dye your hair blond and left it a bit long, so many guys have their eyes on you. Well, cya!" She says giving me a quick hug and leaving the the building.

Now I'm left in the middle of this place, I see people staring, but I promised myself to be less introverted as you could say. So I made my way to the building, looking for my class just after I take a glance to what Ria said about the guys, but to my surprise no one was there anymore.

It's 5 minutes before the ring bells and I finally find my class 2E, had to be at the back of the hallway. When I open the door to the classroom I notice there's only a few people and all minding their business. At the teachers table it a paper set down with the names of the students and where they have to seat, so I went to the third line on the left and sat beside the window. It look like a nice spot, where I can just look outside when there's break times or just relax.

Passing minutes I see how there's more students coming to class until the bell rang. The class had space for about 20 students, mostly were boys but also some girls. Those were sitting together on the other side of the class talking or gossiping probably about what they liked.

That's when the teacher finally arrived and everyone went to their seat. As the teacher told us he was new, we had to introduce ourselves to him and the class. I mostly forgot all names, but one guy stood out, I think because he was loud but he seemed very kind.

"Good morning sensei, my name is Jung Wooyoung and I'm 20 years old and my dream is to be a professional dancer. Oh and anyone from the class, you're welcome to be my friend!"

Yeah, his introduccion was good and made me think if I could talk to him later to maybe befriend him, since I haven't had luck yet on that today.
But now it was my turn, oh God.