His first life

Seonghwa was a bright guy. He always looked forward to everything. He was curious about little things and wanted the world to see it was a good place to be happy. He was also my little crush.

I'm Yeosang, and I don't know if I have a special way to describe myself. All I know is that I have fallen for my coworker, Park Seonghwa. He is a year older than me, a bit taller too, he has shining dark eyes and a beautiful black hair.

The good thing is that we had a good friendship so sometimes after work we would hang out to eat or just to relax.

Since it was a Friday 13th, the store closed for the day and all of our team of workers decided to meet up. I live in a small apartment complex along with one of the coworkers. It's the same complex but different floors. So him, Mingi is his name and I walked together to the meeting point.

"Hey yeosang?" Mingi asked as we walked since it was mostly silent but it was a comfortable silent.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What do you think about hand readers? Do you believe in that?" He asked making me think my answer.

"Hm, I haven't really thought about that. I'm not sure. It's hard to believe that a person can read another's people's lives just by seeing their hands, but at the same time it's fascinating and scary when they are right at those things." I said. "Why you ask?"

"Well, Yunho and I have seen that at the new market, there's a hand reader and we wanted to see if everyone is down to go there and see if it's lit or not." Mingi said.
We stopped at a crosswalk, seeing on the other side, sitting by the entrance of a gaming Cafe, the rest of the team waving at us.

"I guess I don't mind, I will just ask them that I don't wanna know things like 'when will I die' or like that." I said waving back at them and walking across since the light turned green for people.

There we meet all, it was Mingi, Yunho, Hongjoong, Jongho, Seonghwa and I. Wooyoung and San said last minute they couldn't come since they had other plans. Little did we know they were maybe dating.

The two taller guided us through the new market. We saw tons of food trucks, we tried some of the sweets, looked at the mini stands where people sell any kind of hand made accessories or vases and more.

Then we arrived at a little house with a wooden door with a sign 'Your life is in your hand'. "They make it sound as if it's very important" mumbled jongho.
"It kinda is, since everything, your past, present and future is destined in your hand" Replied Hongjoong taking jongho by the arm inside.

Seonghwa and I looked at each other, which made me rush my heart since I didn't expect him to look straight into my eyes and we enter the place right behind the rest.

Inside, was a dark room with some lights coming from the sides. A big curtain blocking anything in our way. After passing it, there was an elder woman, sitting infront of a big round table with a wudu looking magic ball on the center of it.

"Welcome in young boys, you seem to look for adventures together, what will you like to know?" She asked in a low tone.

"Hello, um. We would like to have our hands reader, but we don't want any crucial information, only something to know what way we are taking or something like that." Mingi tried to explain.

"I see I see, I sense something strong coming from two of you boys... in this world you have to open your hands, freel the breeze on you, don't let insecurities in your way. I see one of you are on your first life. You are young spirited, curious about the world, you seem to appreciate everyone around you. He has a fun, child-like energy and a very strong heart line that means people will like him or love him for who he is." The woman said, finally looking up towards Seonghwa, who was impressed by her words.