New hairstyle, new self

On a good Friday, Ateez were preparing themselves to fly the next day to Thailand, where a concert would be held.
Some of the members of ateez lived in different buildings, and staff told them via email that they were free to have a little hair change.

Yeosang, who was with Wooyoung and San at Seonghwas dorm. Yes, at Seonghwas, since he lived with San, but they liked Hwas room more for some reason. Wooyoung came up with the idea of changing their hair colors.

"What if I dye my hair purple, like in our debut?" Said Wooyoung trying to imagine himself with that specific color on his hair.

"You know your hair has damaged a bit after that red you had, baby. Let it better be black natural." Replied San hugging Wooyoung from the side since all three were lying on Hwas bed.

"Hm, that's true. How about you yeosang?" Asked woo watching how his friend was smiling and typing to someone through his phone.

"Don't tell me you're talking with him again, although you saw each other a few hours ago" Woosan started teasing Yeosang.

"Oh please, you two are making me a third wheel every day. But still, about your question... I have a little hair color on mind. Now that I'm seeing the time, I have a meeting with my hair salon. See you guys tomorrow!" Yeosang dipped so fast that Woosan couldn't even say goodbye. They were indeed curious on what will his friend do with his hair.

◇•○◇•○◇•○◇•○

At the hair Salon. Yeosang had his hair covered in aluminum papers, since it was getting bleached. He already sat there for about 3 hours and he hadn't told anyone about his new hair color. Neither, to his boyfriend, which would be a surprise.

'Hwa will murder me for sure, or he'd like it. I'm not sure. But I saw atinys edits and this color stood out so much, that no one of the members had it before so I have to try.' Thought Yeosang.

After 3 more hours, his change was finished. He got pictures done by the hairstyles because it was stunning. Yeosang made his way to his apartment and once there he was ready to sleep. Not before having a night call with his Hwa.

"By the way Hwa, did you do anything on your hair?" Yeosang asked.

"Oh, not really. I just had a little cut on the sides and that's it. Did you have something, sangie?" Hwa replied, since little did he knew that yeosang might have done a little change.

"I'm excited to see you tomorrow. I have done some changes, and I want you and the members see for yourselves." Yeosang replied. In which Seonghwa was thoughtful, since he didn't know what a drastic change Yeosang could pull of. But all he knew is that, whatever Yeosang does on his hair, would look stunning on him.

•○◇•○◇•○●◇•◇○

The next morning, all members meet in their practice room. One by one enter the room seeing who changed or if they were too lazy for it.

Yeosang, somehow got the last to get in, he had a beanie and a hoodie on, so somehow it looked like he hadn't make any changes. He was just fully hidden.

"Good morning! Woah San your red hair looks so bright and great. Oh and Jongho, your purple is gone. Still looking fresh as ever. I like it." Yeosang commented on everyone's hair.

"So much compliment, but why don't you show us you hair babe?" Seonghwa said, approaching Yeosang from behind, as they sat on the floor.

"Oh! Hwa you scared me. OK OK, lemme show you." So yeosang turned to be face to face with Hwa, and lifted a bit a part of his beanie to let the older see his hair. Seonghwas eyes grew big and his hand had to block his mouth which was wide open of shock.

"Oh my God, yeosang." Curiosity grew fast and so all members wanted to see. Yeosang quickly took off the beanie and the hoodie and his hair was almost glowing in that room.

"It looks so neon greenish yellow. Oh I'm loving that!" Started jumping and approaching Wooyoung to yeosang.

After plenty of shock Ness and compliments they made their way to the airport, where fans would see the new image of ateez.

"You know you look always handsome, whatever you wear or look like, right?"

"I know, thank you Hwa. You're also always looking so handsome and damn hot, hehe." Said yeosang whispering the last part.

The couple were sitting at the back of the van. Their hands interviewed and chatting on random things. When the vehicle arrived, the members starting getting out, fans were wowing towards everyone's new hairstyle. Yeosang walked last, close behind seonghwa.

Some photographers and fans had so much focus on San and Yunho and Jongho since they were on the best spot for them. But not so slowly, the attention was changing onto the guy with the neon hair.

"Omg is that yeosang?"

"What? It can't be. But he looks so handsome in his new hair color."

"Right? All hairstyles and colors fit him and he knows he looks great."

"Yeosang! I love you! Please be my boyfriend!"

"Yeosangieee, can I be yours?! Yelled a fangirl at the back somewhere. Which Yeosang just shyly smiled getting a side eye by his man.

•○◇•○◇•○◇•○◇•

"You were jealous, I saw it with my two eyes. Seonghwa hyung got jealous that Yeosang was getting so many compliments by Atinys." Wooyoung was saying as he sat in front of Hwa on the vip lounge.

"Let's be real, I'm the only one that can be Samgies boyfriend. That atiny asked if she could be his... I have to show them and he is claimed by me...." mumbled Hwa the last part.

"Don't worry Hwa, you know that I love you. There's just now many people that will look at me because of my hair. But I only look at you."

The lovebirds sat next to each other. Seonghwa softly touching Yeosang hair as the younger half slept on his shoulder.

"That green looks like a highlighter. People could ask if he is a nctzen for it." Commented Jongho, that was sitting opposite from yeosang. Seonghwa just snuggled and kept touching the others hair.

_______ THE END ______

Short chapter. Because Yeosangs neon hair is my cure now. Let us enjoy his neon nct hair.