Our Summer

Ateez had a month free after having a packed schedule for an entire year. They were free to do what they wanted to do for the month of July. So, in their last dinner before vacation, Ateez had a meeting in their dorms living room. There, all eight talked about what they would do.

Hongjoong said to stay in Seoul, Yunho, and Mingi said that they want to go to Japan, Jongho will visit his family and stay with his idols friends. Wooyoung and San still don't have plans, and Yeosang and Seonghwa, they said they would go together to Sweden.

"We will fly to Sweden in 3 days, we rented a house by a lake, Yeosang told me he has friends from high school there and we will probably see them too." Mentioned Seonghwa.

In the end, Wooyoung and San decided to join too since the house in Sweden had 3 bedrooms, and they all knew who was sleeping together.

The flight from South Korea to Sweden were approximate 12 hours, so once the four guys were seated in their high class seats on the plane, they did their thing.

Woosan sat on the first line seats next to each other, and they'd order food every once in a while while chattering. On the other side, Hwa and Yeosang sat behind the other two. They sat talking and watching movies. Until some point, everyone fell asleep.

"I'm so tired, I couldn't wait more to the plane to land." Yawned Wooyoung aa all four just got into a private van Yeosang ordered to picked them up.

"Tired of what. You slept like a baby for the last 6 hours." Commented Seonghwa as he showed the pictures he had secretly done to not only Wooyoung but also San and Yeosang.

"Aww, look how good pictures you make to your bf while San and I look like we had a battle against the world." Said Wooyoung teasing the other couple.

For context, Wooyoung and San were a couple, and Yeosang and Seonghwa too. They were pretty good at hiding it from their fans, or so they thought at least Seongsang. Because woosan is woosan.

The van brought them to a house just next to a big lake, as they explored the house, they saw multiple cool things to do every day.

"Yeosang! Who are your friends you never told me in these 9 years of friendship. We even have a big TV to play switch and wii games." Said Wooyoung with the mouth wide open.
San and Seonghwa were also surprised by the house and its accommodations. Two king-sized bedrooms for each couple. A jacuzzi with a ceiling in the terrace, a big kitchen with food already in the freezer and closets and the best part yet to come.

Yeosang guided everyone outside towards the lake. There was a little wood house that had inside yetskiis, fishing roads, swimming equipment and many things.

"Let's have fun, shall we?" Yeosang told everyone.

Seonghwa and Yeosang drove on a yetskii in the evening when the sun had set, but the sky was still in many orange, pink, yellowish colors. Seonghwa was the driver while Yeosang held onto the olders waist. They stopped in the middle of the water to take pictures and videos.

"Thank you for bringing me and the other two here, I know we will have a nice break from everything. Love you, Sangie." Said Seonghwa as he pecked Yeosangs lips.

"Love you too. Can we switch and I drive back?" Yeosang asked, making puppy eyes.

"You don't have a license, but don't worry, I'm here if anything happens." They switched seats, and Yeosang drove, making wild turns, making seonghwa scream but arriving save at the house.

For dinner all four ate some hotpot made by woosan and later they went to their bedrooms. Before sleeping, though, Seonghwa posted some pictures of the sunset sky on Twitter for Atinys. Not mentioning where he was or with whom.