Night shift

I work in a supermarket doing the night shifts from Tuesdays to Sundays, while my days off, I do my studies online.

What I most enjoy during my shifts is that when food expires that day, I can eat it so it won't be thrown away.

Today is Wednesday, just starting my shift. I look around the store for some time until I hear the bell that rings when someone enters the place. So I go back to the counter to see how 3 males enter with their leather jackets and helmets on their hands.

'They must be bikers,' I thought.

Two of the guys were already on the counter ready to pay, I just passed the food and told them it's 12000₩

"Hold on, babe! Come here, we are paying." Said the shorter guy from the two.

Two seconds later the third guy appeard with a soda and some haribos. I looked at the third guy and I remembered him, his name is Wooyoung, we used to train together to be idols, but I suddenly left when I had a car accident with my parents, which let me 4 months in a hospital and a big scar on my left side of the head, and I couldn't even say goodbye.

I then passed his food and drink through the machine. "The total is 13000₩ please." I felt the shiver in my voice. I wanted to apologize to wooyoung.

The first guy, was the one that paid, and they were on the way of leaving.

"Wooyoung...." I whispered, not hoping he would have heard that when he was leaving through the door.

The other stopped by the door and turned around in confusion. "How do you know my name? Do I know you?" He walked in again, to take a closer look.

"I'm sorry Wooyoung..." I whispered again, now a tear rolling down my eyes. That's when I saw his face lit up. He jumped the counter to finally hug me. I hugged him back very tightly, I missed him so much.

"Yeosang? It's you, I couldn't find you anywhere, after I heard that you had an accident, many people said that everyone passed away. I wasn't believing them."

"I'm so sorry, Wooyoung. I didn't have anyone to contact you. My parents did pass away in that accident, and I was in a coma for 4 months. After waking up, I had no one to reach to. I missed you so much." I said letting him go, to take a closer look on his face.

Wooyoung had grown up, since we hadn't seen each other in 4 years now. He looked so much mature, and the biker style fitted him so good.

"You look really handsome in your outfit." I complimented him between our tears, in which he smiled.

"Hey Woo- oh? Is everything alright?" Asked the taller male that was previously at the store from the door.

"Oh yeah, I just found my best friend again. He didn't pass away, I knew it. And damn Yeosang, you look so handsome, I didn't recognize you at first for that scar." Wooyoung replied.

For some more time, we talked to know what happened in these past years. I learned that Wooyoung also gave up on being an idol, since his goal was to debut with me since the start. He then found San, in a job he had. San was a biker too, and Wooyoung was soon starting that life too. There he met the rest of the "gang", all nice people.
During the following shifts, Wooyoung would bring the other members to make me meet them. Everyone was kind, the looks they gave would make someone think they are bad people when they are not.

On Sunday, it was around 4am, I was restocking the shelves when I heard the bell of the door. To my surprise it was Seonghwa, the leader of Wooyoungs group.

"Hey, say what time did you say you finish shift?" The taller asked leaning against the counter.

"Sundays at 4:30am, since it's free day, they'll open later around 10am again. Why?"