I found you

_____________________________

"YEOSANG"

"Hey, Yeosang, wake up!"

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US"

"Sangie, you're my best friend, remember?"

The 6 of them watched as their friend was slowly passing away. Hongjoong, Mingi, Yunho, San, Jongho, and Wooyoung stood in silence while crying.

•○●◇•○●◇•○●◇•○●◇

Just 2 months earlier, Yeosangs boyfriend Seonghwa, had passed away because of cancer. He fought till the end. All 8 were best friends, and when they knew about Seonghwas' condition, they wanted him to have the best time ever to make it unforgettable. They went to arcades, had picnics, and got to go to an NCT concert. They even made Seonghwa dream to come true. He always wanted  to perform on stage.

Two months prior, Yeosang led Seonghwa to an empty venue where they were able to sing together, there Yeosang asked Seonghwa to marry him. The two were so happy that Seonghwa obviously said yes. But little did they know, that was Seonghwas last day.

On that night, the eight boys were lying down in a park watching the stars. When Seonghwa suddenly said. "You guys were my best adventure, I'm so glad yo have known you all. Thank you too, Yeosang. You made me see the light when I thought I could never see it again. I love you."

Those were his last words before closing his eyes and never returning again.

Everyone cried day and night. In his funeral, it was almost impossible for Yeosang to let go of his coffin. He has just asked him to marry him and he left so soon.

•○●◇•○●◇•○●◇•○●◇•○●◇

Back in the present, all 6 members stood in silence. They could see that Yeosang was barely breathing. They knew this could be his last moment, and they were all for him while still in worry. They waited for an ambulance.

What happened is that they were together in their practice room for dance. Since they started to see that dance was a form to speak for themselves. But a tragedy occurred, and an earthquake shook the building, making it fall apart.
It took them a bit to find each other, but most of them were fine with some scratches here and there.

Though Wooyoung was the first to find Yeosang, buried under a wall, were his head and an arm slightly came out to see it. Woo yelled for help, and that's when they all came.

Yeosang spoke with the little power he had left.

"Guys, I love you all so much. I'm afraid I can't make it with you to the auditions. Please tell my mum that I love her. Woo, please don't stay in the dark for me, keep living. You and San will be together forever, and I may find Hwa again.
You know I love you. Woo, you're always my best friend." He said while Wooyoung held his hand. The younger felt how yeos hand suddenly let go of his.

He cried everything out. Holding the blonds hand on his chest. "I hope you find your happiness up there. We will miss you, Sangie."

•○●♡•○●♡•○●♡•◇

Yeosang opened his eyes to find himself in a place where there was nothing but it was white.

He turned to side to side to find someone's back, a back that he could recall anywhere.

"S-Seonghwa? Is that you?" He asked walking forward to that person.

The other turned around and put his arms open to receive the younger in an embrace. "Yeosang, I'm so happy to see you."

"Omg, Seonghwa. I found you! Please never leave again. You're all I have." Yeosang cried in Seonghwa arms.

"You're all I have too Yeosang. We can be together now." Seonghwa said, while a tear fell from his eye.

"Yes, Forever. I love you"

"Love you too, Sangie."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_

BONUS

Wooyoung arrived home with San, after visiting Yeosang and Seonghwa. It all hapoend a bit over 3 weeks ago. It was hard to handle but in memory they had planted SeongSangs favorite flowers together. They hadn't bloomed yet till now.

When San went to water the flowers he stood in shock and called Wooyoung. They both cried in happiness for what they were seeing.

"Yeosang found Seonghwa. I'm so sure of it, now they can be happy forever." San whispered as he hugged Wooyoung tightly.

They left the room were the flowers had grown and were stucked together as if they were in love.

THE END.

_____________________

Maybe im just emotional, but I cried writing this. It was so random.

See you next time, I promise it won't be a sad one