We Race

It was around 1 in the morning when Yeosang, along with Yunho and Mingi, woke up to get ready. All three lived together in an apartment near the university. They were Ace students, had the best grades, were in good terms with everyone and everything. Though, at night, they became who they really are.

"Got the keys?" Asked Mingi, taking his leather jacket out.

"Got em all. Are you ready?" Yunho responded.

"All ready, let's go." Answered Yeosang.

All three walked to the garage, where they put on their jackets, walked to their bikes, put the helmets on, and made their way out.

A few minutes later, they arrived at a place near the highway. A race was about to begin there, and the three guys were ready to participate.

Once parked on the starting line, they get greeted by their friends.

"Yeo! Nice jacket, is it new? I love it, " asked Wooyoung, a very good friend from the black haired. Both have been friends for over 10 years.

"Thanks, Woo. Yeah, it's new, designed by Blue bird, it's a unique design made for me."
Both friends started chatting for a bit before a bell rang, which was for the race to begin.

"Oh, by the way, today I brought Hwa, that guy you once found so 'elegant' at the race from a month ago. He's here to race, too, and if you want, I can make you guys." Wooyoung got shutted by San, his boyfriend, dragging him to the starting line.

"Saved so close." Yunho stated from his spot, next to Yeosang.

"Don't say anything, or I won't help you with adopting a dog." Yeosang said as an excuse to hide his sudden blush from his friend who got dragged away.

"Yeah, yeah." Chuckled Yunho.

'On your marks, ready.....'

Everyone had their helmets on, secured. All bikes were ready to run. One last check on the earpods, which were used just for emergencies.

"3............2...........1.........Go!"

A woman swung a flag to the ground, and all bikers began the race.

Yeosang went up to 200km/h in seconds. The highway was almost empty since it was so late. He was yet behind 8 other bikers. The route they had to do was till the bridge that was the furthest point of the city and comeback. On the way, Yeosang was smoothly driving, taking over other bikers.

He drove on the big bridge, to the other side, there was a point where they had to stop a bit to make a U-turn. That stopped him a bit, but he overtook again. When he was over the bridge again, though the helmet, he spotted the lights from police cars. It wasn't just one, but there were about 5 cars that pulled up, once Yeosang spotted them. To distract the officers, he decided fast and changed the route, to drive into the city, passing in front of the cars so they'd follow him, which actually happened.

Yeosang drove, taking turns in corners to lose the police. It took around 10 minutes, when he thought he had lost them, but a car appeared in front of him. As he tried to drive back, another police car appeared to his exit.
In a stretch moment, Yeosang drove off to a corridor where normally vehicles don't drive through. He was running out of ideas.

"Hey Yeosang? It's me, Yunho, where are you?" Yunho was talking to Yeosang through the earpod.

"Yunho, I need the teams help. I'm being chased by the police." Yeosang answered as he stopped by a small park side, turned off the bike, and tried to hide in the dark spots.

"What! Tell us where you are right now, we will be there as soon as possible." Said Yunho.

"Thanks, I'm right now by a park in..... JeongDeong. Oh shit, I see the police lights. I'll try to hide for now." Said Yeosang. He was about to drive off again when an officer grabbed him by surprise.  Without thinking, Yeosang stepped on the man's foot and began to run away.