Sofa Stream

Yeosang and Seonghwa shared room for the ateez performance that is happening in Tokyo in two days. Seonghwa was just coming out from the shower, in his pajamas, with a little towel on his shoulders, to dry his hair.

On the other hand, Yeosang was preparing on the sofa they had, the iPad, on the table, with some snacks and pillows to go live for atiny.

"Is it on?" He asked, waving at the camera, waiting that fans start commenting.

"Hello, Atiny! It's Yeosang." Said yeosang while he sat comfortably on the sofa. Looking as the fans were writing hellos.

"Let's see.... hi! How are you? I'm good, today we practiced a lot for tomorrow, it's a big day, we must impress atiny and everyone."

Yeosang kept reading comments by fans, while Seonghwa was sitting behind the iPad, where he thought they wouldn't see him. But as he went to grab a water bottle and came back, he was caught.

"Oh? Is Seonghwa hyung with me? You can he him through the window glass..." Said yeosang, turning around to confirm atinys suspicious. He then snorted and laughed, looking back towards Seonghwa, who was still standing on the opposite side of the stream.

"They caught you hyung." The younger called to his hyung. Seonghwa, who have up, dragged himself towards the sofa and sat next to yeosang.

"Atiny is very aware I see. I just washed my hair, so it's a bit wet now, but how are you doing atiny?" Said Seonghwa asking to the fans.

Yeosang in the meantime was in his world looking at Seonghwas hair for some reason. But soon came back to reality.

"Ah yeah, sorry, hehe. I got stuck in my thoughts."

The two kept talking in the live stream, they did some "flirting" for fanservice. Where Seonghwa and yeosang looked at each other's eyes for a few seconds, and they laughed it off. They ate some snacks, where yeosang accidentally said the brand name, which made them stand silence for a moment and try changing topic.

"Well guys, I think it's time to close the stream for today. Atiny, please stay healthy and happy, we will show you a great performance tomorrow. Fighting!" Said Seonghwa, while they waved goodbyes, yeosang tried to close the stream failing in the process.

"Did it end? I don't know how, hmm. Wait. Bye bye atiny!" Just before turning it off, yeosang hit the bowl they had with the rest of chips and broke it to the ground.

"Oh n-" that was the last heard of the stream, which made fans worried.

On the other side, Seonghwa was helping Yeosang to pick up the food left overs that fell.
"Oh, watch out, the bowl broke a bit, don't hurt yourself and get on the sofa." More like, commanded seonghwa.

They cleaned everything, looked that there was no injuries and organized all back to its place to go to sleep.

As yeosang was washing his teeth, he got a text from Hongjoong of their ateez group chat.

HJ CAPTAIN - "Seonghwa, Yeosang are you alright?"

WOO - "Are you hurt Sangie? Everything good?"

HWA HYUNG - "Everything is fine. Why are you all asking?"

HJ CAPTAIN - "Good. It's that in twitter a clip is being shared a lot, at your end of the stream, it just turned off when yeosang looked down and glass shattered were heard."

YUNHOOO - "Yeah, it sounded as if it was something big that fell. But I'm glad y'all are okay."

"Yes, we are fine. I just broke the bowl with chips but no one got injured."

HJ CAPTAIN - "Good to hear, I'll tweet something fast so Atinys don't need to worry. Now everyone to sleep, we need to make a good performance tomorrow!"

EVERYONE - "Yessir, goodnight Captain"

Yeosang finished his duties and went to the bedroom, not before walking past his hyungs room. "Night Hwa, thank you for helping me and your appearance on the live was hilarious, I'll never forget that." Laughed the younger again.

"Haha, very funny. But don't worry, atleast we made atiny happy. Sleep well Sangie. Tomorrow we will put the stage on fire." Said Seonghwa, who walked to yeosang to ruffle his hair.

Yeosang walked back to his room. Put the night light on. Scrolled a bit on his phone. Tweeting a good night post, again making sure he's fine, then turning off his light to cuddle himself to sleep.

______________
THE END.

Just posting smth smol, since I can't figure to post the other drafts, since they still need some spice innit.

And I need to post smth, it's getting dry in here.

See you next time!