🔮Kabanata 8/S1: Reveal

Seung sighs as she walked into the quiet hallway, her thoughts were all over the place.

"Will I be able to achieve freedom? What if I don't... I'm doing this all for Shuhua, my lovely little sister."

Seung placed her hand on her forehead as she looks down.

The clacks of her shoes echoed.

"Why is Ms. Elite Seat of TRTL stressed out?"

A smooth velvety voice echoed as Seung came to a halt.

"Hm?"

Seung hums before turning around only to be met by Brielle standing in front of her with a soft smile.

"Ms. Autumn, is there something you want?"

Seung asked as Brielle shook her head and started to walk, Seung follows along.

"I don't want anything else, though... I want to know what's going on with that pretty head of yours."

Brielle glanced at Seung who chuckled.

"Nothing much, just school, homework, and siblings..."

Seung shrugged as her stoic face relaxed, Brielle noticed as she secretly smiled.

"You're pretty."

Seung blurts out as Brielle whipped her head to face the blue-haired girl.

"W-What..."

"Pretty, you are very pretty."

Seung walks away as Brielle blushed seeing Seung's back slowly vanishing.

"Holy shit..."

Brielle slaps her cheeks.

Jihyo suddenly came into view.

"Hey! Brielle!"

Brielle looks at Jihyo.

"Can I talk to my bestie for a sec?"

Jihyo smiles shyly as Brielle nodded and glanced back to where Seung left.
_____________________

Shuhua yelped when someone hugged her from behind before lifting her and spinning her around.

"Woah! Woah! Holy fuck!"

Shuhua screamed as the person who hugged her laughed, her deep voice made Shuhua recognize who it was.

"Yuqi!"

Shuhua smiles as she was now back on the floor, she turned around and tackled the blonde girl into a tight hug.

Yuqi smiles as she blushed lightly.

"We haven't hung out for a while Shu, I missed you."

Yuqi whispered as she stuffed her face into Shuhua's hair.

Shuhua giggled and rubbed her cheek on Yuqi's shoulder.

"Then let's go hang out then, wanna prank Rachel?"

Yuqi beams.

"FUCK YEAH!"

✨Time Skip✨

"So I was like, those losers should just die! Elite Seats? Tch, please!"

Rachel rolled her eyes as she talked to her friend behind the phone.

Yuqi went invisible as she jumped on Rachel's bed, the girl shrieked and started to throw random things in Yuqi's way, and Shuhua giggled as she looked at the cigarette that was lit up.

She flicked her hand up and the smoke of the cigarette became a huge blast of fire.

Yuqi laughed loudly before lifting Shuhua in bridal leaving Rachel's burning room.