🍂 KBNT 74/S5/Before Love: Deja Vu

Jihyo smiled softly as she fixes her son's coat.

"I'm so proud of you, My dear Samuel..."

Jihyo whispered as she pinched the tall young man's cheek as she did the same to Jisoo.

"Go on and go to your classes."

The two waved as they walked away from the castle and went straight to the academy.

"Yow! Cousins!"

Yeon and Hua greeted them Samuel nodded while Jisoo smiled brightly.
____________________________

"Good morning everyone, my name is Kim Taehyung the TBFL Professor."

Taehyung leans on his chair as he grabbed the clipboard.

"We'll look at everyone's background and power blood."

Taehyung smiled at his students.

"We'll start with Elite Seat Kim Yohan, you possess the powers of the Kims..."

The man's smile faltered a bit.

"Just like our old Strongest Human named Kim Yongsun, You have the Thunder of Zeus. You have your mother's agility. Good for you."

Yohan smiled as Taehyung flipped to the next paper.

"Chou Jacob, you possess Ahn Nayeon's powerful God-like over all senses. You can track them by smell, hearing, sight, and even just by feeling their aura alone, that's amazing."

Taehyung cooed as Jacob smiles.

"You also have Chou Tzuyu's ability to summon the dead, incredible."

Jacob nodded as Yohan patted his back with a proud smile.

"Now next, we have Lee Byun, Lee Felix's child. You possess the curse mark from your families which gives you a lot of strength and stamina but it also enhances your power with the wind, just like Lee Chaeyeon."

Byun smirks as Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Next! Kang Hua. You have Jeon Soyeon's demon summoners, you have four demons as The fox demon, the lion demon, the snake demon, and the bloop."

Hua nods as Byun scoots away from her getting a bit scared.

"Myoui Zed! You possess the earth power, You have a companion wolf... How adorable..."

Taehyung grinned seeing the cute small pup.

As the introduction happens the other classrooms also had their introduction.
____________________________

Jennie closed the doors and greeted them with her gummy smile.

"Let's skip with the good mornings and go straight to you guys' powers."

Jennie looked at the Elite seat.

"Kang Yeon, you are Kang Shuhua's child who possesses her great flames of hell. You also have equal strength as her but she's more trained, you have Jeon Soyeon's genius brain."

Jennie smirked as she pointed at Yeon's seatmate.

"Chou Namju, you have Chou Tzuyu's Breath of Life. A very beautiful power to have and as for you Myoui Minyoung, you possess the power of Serpent stone.

Jennie grabs her coffee and sips it before looking at The Seo.

"You possess the golden fist, similar to Seo Changbin's iron fist. Nice strength kid. You are one hell powerful none power user which makes me proud to have you as my student."

Jennie winked.

"Min Jihyun, you have your father's monster strength, agility, and power. You also have your mother's breath of feathers. Angelic aye."