🌟Kabanata 28/S2: Storm

Weeks passed by as the revelation happened.

Shuhua silently sat inside the classroom all alone as thoughts swarmed through her mind.

"I'm a half Min... Seung Unnie is a Min... She's my sister... While the others..."

Shuhua sighed deeply as she slammed both of her palms on her face.

"Hey, kid."

Shuhua flinched and looked at the door to see Ji-Hoon.

"P-Prof you're back!--"

"Maupo ka muna Shuhua may kailangan akong sabihin sayo. (Sit down first Shuhua, I have something to tell you.)"

Shuhua sat down as Ji-Hoon grabbed a sit and sat in front of her, the man placed his things on the table and smiled at Shuhua.

"I'm guessing your Seulgi Unnie and Da-bin Oppa told you everything..."

"A-About what??"

"You being half Min."

"..."

Shuhua looks down as tears blurred her vision.

"I'll tell you everything."

Ji-Hoon sighed as he grabbed his notebook.

"You are the Daughter of Min Rochelle and Kang Shiki, the Reaper Kang."

Shuhua's eyes widened.

"You're parents that took you in with your Seung Unnie... Well, your mother is related to Kang Shiki that's why they took you in. The Reaper Kang died along with Min Rochelle when she left you in front of the door of your so-called parents."

The pale girl looked down furrowing her eyebrows as she balled her fist.

"Seung is not a Kang because her father is King Min/Hong Trex, The ruler of the dead..."

Shuhua looked at Ji-Hoon.

"Since you are a half Kang, that makes Da-bin and Seulgi your half cousins... And also..."

Ji-Hoon slid the picture in front of Shuhua.

"Tzuyu, Minju, Jay, and Sullyoon are both Half Min and Half Chou, They are your Cousins."

Shuhua gulped as her head ached.

"I know this is a lot to take is Shuhua... But I advise you to train harder so we can take your sister back."

Ji-Hoon stood up and patted Shuhua's shoulder.

"After all... There is still time for forgiveness."

The man left as Shuhua finally broke down.

As she sobbed her heart out, Soyeon stood there at the door looking worried.

She approached Shuhua and sat beside her silently.

Shuhua turned around not wanting the girl beside her to see her looking like a mess.

Instead of leaving, Soyeon hugged Shuhua's waist and held her close.

The girl finally gave in and turned around to hug Soyeon tightly while crying.

No words were exchanged yet this was enough for Shuhua to know Soyeon will always be there for her.
___________________________

Yoongi kicked the door open.

He took time to build a room for Seung who was unconscious on his back.

The pale-skinned man placed Seung on the bed carefully as he sat down beside her.

"You look very much like mother... You got her eyes... Her cold attitude..."

Yoongi grabbed Seung's hand.

"Yet you got father's ruthless powers... We'll use that to avenge him, we will create an empire where US MONSTERS! EXIST!"

Yoongi breathed heavily as he shook his head.

He looks at Seung who was now waking up.

Yoongi stood up and left the room.

Seung sat up fast as she looked around.

She suddenly frowned.

"So it's true... I am a monster... Da-bin lied..."

Seung looked down.

"Kuya!"

Da-bin looked at little Seung who was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm scared..."

Da-bin smiled as he lifted little Seung and sat her down on his bed as he pushed his assignments away.

"You have nothing to be scared of, Kuya is here..."

Seung didn't even notice she was crying.

"... I'm scared..."

Seung whispered.

"But you're not here Kuya..."
_____________________________

Yongsun sighed as she saw Shuhua spacing out.

"Shu, class finished a minute ago..."

Shuhua flinched as she stood up and fixed her stuff.

"You know... I had a dream..."

Yongsun smiled as she looked out the window.

Shuhua stopped and looked at the woman who opened the windows as the gentle breeze of the wind came in and danced with their hair.

"My dream was to see if... If there is still humanity outside these walls..."

Shuhua gasped as Yongsun looked at her with a gentle smile.

"We will find your sister shu... We will never give up."

Next Chapter🌼...