🌀 Kabanata 59/S4: The Attack On Goteran Island (Pt. 1)

They were inside the hot air balloon airplane as they came prepared.

"I heard that Kim Chanwoo has 59% of a Moon Blood."

Yoongi informed them as he tighten the straps of his shield armor.

Ji-Sun looks down as Rin sat beside her.

"This is it Ji-Sun."

Ji-Sun looked at Rin who was looking up at the sky as they sat at the edge of the door of the hot air balloon airplane.

"We get to see Seung and how she turned out after two years."

"Truth be told, I'm nervous. What if she changed..."

Ji-Sun whispered as Seulgi and Da-bin heard them.

"Changes are terrifying Rin, especially if you changed for the worst."

"Ji-Sun... Seung's our best friend. Even if she changed for the worst she's still going to be my friend."

Rin declares as Ji-Sun nodded at her.

Tzuyu sharpens her ax.

"Even if she had turned into a blood-hungry monster?"

Tzuyu asked as Rin looked at her.

"Even so."

Tzuyu hums at Rin's answer.

"You are foolish to think she'll turn back the way she is. I have little hope but nothing more."

Tzuyu walks away from them.

"Look, alive people! We're near Goteran."

Namjoon Informs them as Hyejin placed her dual swords on her back.
___________________________

Seung sits down at the wooden box as she waits for Chanwoo and Jake.

She can hear the person speaking on the stage.

"People of Goteran! I am proud to announce to you that shigi island will be crushed down by us tomorrow night! We will destroy them!"

Chanwoo opened the door and made Jake enter he looked at the door and happily sat beside him who was confused.

"Who is thi--"

Jake stopped mid-sentence seeing Seung's familiar face.

"Seung..."

Jake whispered.

"Have a seat. Kim."

"We will take over that crap! We will kill them all!"

"You must be so proud and full of yourself Jake. Everyone praises you for destroying my home and killing my people."

Seung looked at Jake as her black eyes shined through the lights.

"We will live and expand our island! Take their resources and make them our slaves!"

"It's not fair. Don't you think?"

Jake trembled in his seat as he sweats.

Seung's dark aura was felt all around the room as she bore her eye toward Jake.

Marches of some guards were heard.

"Now people! We have Kim Jake! He survived that hell! Those devils will pay!"

"When you destroy my home and kill my people and even betray my sister. Everyone calls you a Hero."

Seung raised her hand towards Jake to give him a handshake.

Jake gulped and grabbed her hand.

"THE WAR BEGINS NOW!"

The speaker yelled as Seung smirked.

"But when I kill your people and betray your loved ones... I get called... Or should I say titled as a Monster... A devil... A villain."

Seung tilted her head.

"That doesn't sound fair."

"EVERYONE! CHEER!"

Jake looked down at their hands as he sees Seung glow with electricity around her.

"Fight. Jake."

Jake shouts as he tackled chanwoo while Seung transformed into a 50 ft phoenix making the whole building exploded.

The people inside screamed in horror as they left the battlefield.

Rin who saw everything looked at the phoenix devouring every human she sees.

Tzuyu sighed and jumped down making her dive down the ocean, she closed her eyes and activated her nuclear power.

They heard a huge explosion happen as thunder strikes were heard.

Rin teleported towards the 45ft cobra who was about to bite Seung as she cuts their head off.

Everyone began to fight for their life and protect Seung as the said woman looked at the dragon ready to attack her when Hyejin appeared and sliced his eyes off.

Cline gasped as he couldn't see anymore.

Soyeon looked at the soldiers who continues to fire at them making her slaughter them as they aim for Shuhua.

The phoenix looked for Chanwoo who transformed into a 55ft phoenix and kicked Seung's phoenix head off and was about to bite her when Rin and Ji-Sun appeared slicing his ankles and wings.

Hyejin grabbed Cline's hair and showed him to Jake as she grabs her bomb.

"It's time to say bye-bye asshole."

Next Chapter💫...