🌙Kabanata 42/S3: The Next Elite Seats

After two hours of fighting, The decision was made.

Sullyoon and Haewon stood in front of each other with bruises and blood all over their arms as they shook hands.

"Congrats Haewon."

Sullyoon smiled before fainting as Jay catches her.

Mina happily clapped her hands as everyone cheered for Haewon.

"The new TSEL Elite Seat! Myoui Haewon!!"

Haewon laughs happily as Sunghoon lifted her and spun her around Mina chuckled staring at them.

"Hyewon Unnie! If you're watching up there in the sky! Are you proud of me!?"

Haewon shouts as she laughs while Sunghoon giggles.

Mina teared up as she placed her hand on her beating heart.

As the others cleaned the arena, Rin sighed as Sunghoon went beside her.

"Good luck out there Rin..."

Sunghoon blushed as Rin smiled at him.

"Same goes for you."

Sunghoon was about to drop his confession when Kai appeared.

"EHEM!"

Kai smiled at Sunghoon menacingly as Rin looked at him.

"Hey Kai."

"Hello Rin, I just wanted to say good luck."

Kai smiled sweetly as Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

Nathan and warren laughed at them for being pathetic.

Seung went beside Haewon and Shuhua as they were sitting on their throne.
____________________________

Kim looked at the two-man In front of him.

"So you're telling me, The Blue Phoenix is inside those walls? The great power that got stolen from us, the royalty we needed was taken from us by these lowlife fuckers?"

The muscular man asked as Kim nodded.

"Her name is Min Seung-Shi, interesting... She is adopted by the Kangs and lived up to that name, through all of their lies she seems to have mercy."

The phyton-skinned man chuckled.

"She is royalty Joshua, remember that her father is Hong, so she is mostly Hong and a Min along with her older brother named Min Yoongi."

"What Wonho said is true, and if we take Yoongi who is a King Royalty we will be awarded handsomely! And if we take down Seung who is The Blue Mystic Phoenix, we will chop her head and we'll get her everlasting power!"

Kim laughed at that plan as the two smirked.

"I liked what you're planning Kim."

"So... When will our plan happen?"

"The time when they hunt for me."

"Best of luck to you Jake, remember to give us the warning so we will know when to strike."
______________________________

Sunghoon glared at warren as they stood head to head, same with Rin and Nathan.

"Begin!"

Wheein shouts as Warren created pillars of bricks trying to grab Sunghoon who created a wall of ice to block the brick walls before sliding away from warren who was about to pierce the hook sword on him.

Rin ducks as Nathan used dark flames to burst her head but failed as the short girl kicked him off balance.

"GET HIS ASS BRO!"

Jennie shouts as Taehyung waves the banner with Rin's face in it.

Rin summoned purple flames causing everyone to gasp.

"I call these... Rose Manipulation."

Seung formed blue flames in her hand as she retreats her hand back to her waist before punching the dummy target.

The blue flames turned to Vines and sharp thorns made by roses as it suffocates the dummy.

"Once the thorns pinch and got a sip of the blood of the opponent, your power will recognize his weakness."

Seung and Rin watches as the vines withered.

"Although it did wither, it's not dead. The rose behind him is stuck there... See?"

Seung grabbed the dummy and showed its back as Rin gasped.

Rin jumps toward Nathan who threw black flames toward her.

"Breath Of Curse: Rose Manipulation!"

Seung raised her right brow.

Rin sent a strong uppercut toward Nathan's jaw as vines and thorns wrapped themselves all over him making him stumble and fall slamming his head on the ice created by Sunghoon.

Sunghoon dodged Warren before creating a huge ice hammer and slamming it toward him.

The thorn sipped Nathan's blood without him noticing as it soon withered.

"Hah! Weak shit!"

Nathan laughed as Sunghoon saw the rose forming on Nathan's back.

"The rose... Is the biggest advantage."

Seung smirked a little as she threw the dummy up into the sky.

"Count to 30 seconds, the effects will happen... The powers will get sucked up. Draining him."

Rin was awed.

"That's why it's called Rose Manipulation, they will think you will kill them with one blow with flames but those flames were a smoke screen, inside it is thorns and vines. And once it withered the opponent would think you are weak or you failed, dumbass got manipulated, in 30 seconds he won't get up on how weak he is since his power got sucked up."

"30... 29... 28--"

Rin flipped through the air as Sunghoon made an ice skate for her so she can skate through the air as the boy punched warren knocking him out.

"20... 19... 18!"

Rin grabs Nathan's fist before lifting him and slamming him down the ice.

"10!"

Rin spun as Sunghoon kicked warren away from the arena.

"5..."

Nathan felt weak, his flames now gone.

"1!"

Rin punched his face causing his nose to bleed.

"YESSSS!"

Ji-Sun cheered as Yoongi clapped.

Wheein went in front of them.

"Damn..."

Wheein whispered as warren and Nathan were out cold.

"We all know who won!"

Everyone cheered as Seung turned her back and walked away.

"Congrats."

Seung whispered.

Rin frowned as she saw Seung walking away instead of congratulating her.

Next Chapter🎵...