🍂 KBNT 76/S5/Before Love: Letters

Jihyo sits on her bed and took out the box hidden under the bed.

"I guess it's time for them to know how you felt My Love..."

The queen whispered as she took out the letters from the box and stood up to deliver them to the rightful owners.
___________________________

Ji-Sun and Rin sat in front of Jihyo as they were inside the cafe Irene owns the pale woman and sat beside Seulgi.

"So... What happened? Why'd you call us here?"

Yoongi asked as Ji-Sun held his hand while Kai looks at their kids who were busy eating.

Da-bin saw Jihyo smiling before distributing the letters with their name on each one of them.

"Seung wanted me to give this to you guys once you all succeeded in being parents."

Jihyo explained as Rin immediately snatched the letter from her hand and opened it with trembling hands.

"I hope this clears out those hurtful words she told you guys."

Jihyo sat there comfortably watching everyone's expression as she sips her tea.

Samuel was curious about why they were reading some letters.

"Any idea what they're reading?"

Jia asked as Jisoo shrugged.

Seulhyun had a hunch.

"Must be letters from their past friend."

She shrugged.

Tzuyu and Mina came into the cafe as Jihyo gave them the letters written for them.

"Jesus Christ, four for four kids! Holy shit."

Yohan whispered beside Samuel who nodded.

"I wonder how the fuck they--"

"Don't question it Kuya..."

Jisoo nudged him as he went quiet.

"I wonder where Yeon and Hua are."

Jihyun looks around as Yoonsun played with Zed who patted her head after winning.

Yoongi and Ji-Sun both read the letter.

"To My Brother, Min Yoongi, and To My Dear Maknae Friend, Min-Jung Ji-Sun.

It's me, Seung.
You might be wondering why Jihyo gave you this now...
I asked her to, I just know you two would get married.

There's a lot of stuff I'll have to explain and there's a lot of apologies I have to give, but I have no time for that since the world is coming for my head.

I am deeply sorry my brother for I have wounded your heart with the blame you took thinking you were the one who changed me.

Actually, I met my future self and she explained everything that happened in the future.

I took this as my responsibility to protect everyone from the dangers of Hong Cline existence, I have accepted my fate with open arms although I wouldn't see how would my kids look.

The freedom I yearned for was true to my heart, I have been dreading feeling it with everyone I love.

But with Cline existing, I can't.