🌟Kabanata 23/S2: Half-Min

Ji-hoon silently looked at the book in front of him as he contemplates if he should open this old thing or just leave it be and not cause an interruption in the Kangs lives.

He shook his head and decided it was for the best if he reads it with someone.

So head decided to call his brother Hoseok and together they opened the Rusty metal lock of the book and sneezed as the dust came flying in their face.

"History of War... Interesting."

Ji-hoon whispered as he flipped to the first page Hoseok looked at him wondering why his brother wants to know about the Mins.

"Why do you want to study about the Mins? Aren't they dead since 1785?"

"They are, but there's a chance someone is alive this year of 1850."

Hoseok shut his lips tightly and gulped fearing that there are still Mins existing.

Ji-hoon pointed at the picture.

"That's Min Riyasu, then Min Rikoku, Min Seungwoon, Min Shiki, Min Seth, Min Arthur, Min Melendrez... Min Roger. Min/Hong Rex."

"Min/Hong Rex? Isn't he the one who fucking killed billions of people during war!?"

Hoseok freaked out as Ji-hoon nodded.

"Min Yoongi... His son."

Ji-hoon whispered.

"Min/Hong Rex also has a daughter and a half-daughter."

Hoseok gasped and stood up from his chair.

"It says here that he lost his daughter and half-daughter when his wife ran away leaving him to rule his bloody kingdom along with Yoongi. He wanted his Daughter to lead the war because she remind him of Min Riyasu the Bloodtiger fist."

Ji-hoon stopped reading.

"Strongest... Feared by many."

"Reminds me of Seung."

"Seung... Seungwoon... Seung-Shi..."

"It's impossible Hyung, Seung is a Kang--"

"But! There's a story about the woman who left a-and! One is full Min and the other is half!"

The two grown men went silent.
___________________________

"So are you saying... Shuhua is a half Min also Seung is also a half Min?"

Seulgi cleared out as Da-bin's jaw dropped.

Ji-hoon wasn't sure if Seung is a full Min.

Hoseok knew why his brother lied.

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry--"

"Don't, don't say sorry, rather I'd thank you for finding out and telling us the truth."

Seulgi smiled warmly as Ji-hoon nodded and Hoseok looked out the window.

"Eh? Why is Wheein following those kids?"

"She does that when suspects someone."

Ji-hoon murmured as he sipped his tea.

"Shut it, Jake, if it weren't for that man Wooyoung would still be alive!"

Hyewon whispered a shout.

"Don't you fucking dare blame him! He did that to save us! Save me! Save our family--"

"You are lying you damn piece of shit! You are only doing it for yourself! If you didn't fucking push Wooyoung out the force field then he wouldn't be a half fucking eaten man!"