🌟Kabanata 30/S2: Prisoners

"This is not right!"

"Wake up!"

"They betrayed you!"

"They lied to you and to your friends!"

"Wake up Shuhua!"

"WAKE UP!"

Shuhua fluttered her eyes open and looked around to see she was tied up behind Hyewon as Jake in his wolf form ran away, she notice they were far from the walls.

"They did this, they lied to me!"

Shuhua gritted her teeth.

Flames immediately appeared on her shoulder making Hyewon notice it.

"SHUHUA DON'T--"

"YOU FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHITS! THE TWO OF YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Shuhua shouts as she got out of the ropes and transformed into her 20ft flaming lion form.

Hyewon turned into a 15ft ice fox as she helped Jake take down Shuhua who went berserk as she started to chomp and squash the monsters.
___________________________

"Yoongi..."

"What are you doing here Ji-Sun."

Yoongi Coldly spat as Ji-Sun flinched.

"I'm here to see how you a--"

"I don't need you anymore Ji-Sun, might as well be useful next time I encounter Minatozaki."

Yoongi turned around and was about to leave when Ji-Sun grabbed his arm.

"But I love y--"

"And I don't."

Yoongi proceeded to walk away when he stopped seeing his sister awake and was staring at them wide-eyed.

"You... You knew..."

Seung whispered as Ji-Sun looked down.

"You knew... You knew this was going to happen..."

Seung felt a lump in her throat.

"You... How could you..."

Seung walked toward Ji-Sun and stopped in front of her.

"Was that reunion pointless to you? Did you make us trust you so you can take me here!? Y-You... I can't believe you!"

Seung shouts as her ocean-blue eyes glowed making Yoongi smirk.

"That's right... Kill her..."

Seung grabbed Ji-Sun's collar and lifted her till her feet were dangling on the floor.

"S-Seung! This isn't you!"

Ji-Sun struggled as Seung looked at her with pure hatred but with a hint of sadness.

"P-Please! Seung!"

"Kill her sister!"

Yoongi smirked as Seung growled and placed Ji-Sun back down.

"Save yourself..."

Seung looked down and pushed Yoongi till he went flying towards the pillar.

Seung touched Ji-Sun's shoulder passing her the ways where the missing people can be found.

"Get home safe."

Seung whispered as Ji-Sun nodded and ran away.
____________________________

Shuhua roared as she charged towards Jake who blocked her bite and bit her nape throwing her towards the mountains.

Hyewon noticed a hoard of horses going their way.

"They're here!"

Hyewon telepathically said towards Jake who nodded and sneered.

Shuhua stood back up and opened her mouth as a huge ball of energy appeared and was blasted toward Hyewon who was thrown away.

Shuhua dashed towards Jake and clawed his face while the wolf bit her calf making the lion growl.

Hyewon got back on her feet and stomped the land creating huge shards of ice that went toward Shuhua ready to pierce her.

Shuhua jumped away but was caught by Jake who bit her nape and pinned her down.

Hyewon created a huge ice hammer before smashing it toward the lion's head.

Shuhua gasped feeling her head get light.

The protection from the lion was enough for her not to die but can get into a deep sleep.

She closed her eyes and felt herself fall when Hyewon transformed back into her human form and cached her, Jake proceeds to run away with the two.
____________________________

Ji-Sun opens the door and to her surprise, she saw a boy hugging two girls keeping them warm from the cold room.

"A-Are you Lee Fel-ix?"

Ji-Sun asked as Felix looked up.

"Yes..."

"..."

Ji-Sun looked at the ring on her ring finger.

"... You never loved me..."

Ji-Sun whispered as she threw the ring away and helped the missing people out.

"They must be Sullyoon and Haewon, am I right?"

Felix nodded as he carried the two girls in his arms while Ji-Sun leads the way to the secret passage.

"Anything new happened?"

"Yep, escape, betrayal, and then legend."

"Sound exciting."

"It sounds chaotic!"

Ji-Sun pushed the gates open and transformed into a 20ft Leopard as Felix gasped.

"Let's go."

Next Chapter🌼...